"Makoto, get ready"

"Huh? For what should I get ready?" What am I do again? Am I just saying things without me noticing or it's just that I want to see Aoi so bad it just makes me do this stupid silly things?

What have you become Yuri? Just what?

I start to think i was better off without Aoi or Makoto by my side.

Aoi.

Maybe I was wrong about her. She deserves better, she's pure and innocent. Sometimes she's a bad girl but she doesn't deserve any of this.
As i continue driving my eyes started to water. Aoi. I messed up that girl so bad, I messed up so bad I think she just wants me to die right now.

*Flashbacks*

"So can we speak about what happened you idiot?"

"Yeah, I don't know what you want to speak about but, i'll hear you out"

"We just changed bodies and you just say you're here to hear me out?!"

"Yuri, I swear I didn't do nothing"

"Do you really think I'll believe you?!"

"I got a competition to attend to you baka!"

"I got nationals this week.."

"You what?!?"

"Besides, who the fuck would want someone that isn't a night owl? Get someone that would stay with you all night if it's possible. Get a girl that can be like that, make you feel all kinds of feelings and get a girl that would jump even into fire for you, don't get someone that says she must be home in time just cause her parents might tell her two or three things. Get someone that cares, even if it's just for a short period of time"

If you ever see this...
I'm really sorry for what happened, I don't even know what is happening with me or with you, I didn't do nothing I swear. Please forgive me if you're angry and I hope we can meet one day.

Aoi

Why can't I remember her? I can't remember being around her or...

I can't remember nothing about her. I just have this breaking through feeling that we've met before.

"Do not even start a subject about me liking another person rather than you"

"So from when do you call me Yurio huh?"

"Tsk, are you praying that you never wished that? Because as you can clearly see, nothing is happening!"

"I wish I never met you anyway!"

"Look who's talking! Why are you even asking?! Don't you have a girlfriend to take care off?! Why are you always involved in everything I do and say huh? Wasn't I the one that ruined you and everything?! Didn't you hate me?! Didn't you say that it would've been better if you never met me and I never met you?! Why are you trying to get involved in what's going on with my life? I got no one to care for me or ask me if I'm okay all the damn time, I got no one that cares more than a MANAGER! She acts like a mom to me! She is there when I need her, what do you want huh? I have always been alone AND all you want to talk about is yourself, because you always think about YOURSELF!"

*End of Flashbacks*

"Yuri  are you crying? Are you okay?" Does it look like I'm okay? Does it?!

"No!! I'm not okay, I'll never be okay knowing how much pain I caused.." I hate life

"Just make it stop..."

"Make it stop.. it hurts" I break down.

Am I really that useless and fucked up?

"Shh, calm down"
"Everything's going to be fine" it's not going to be fine. I'm not fine at all...

_____________

After I calmed down a little I parked the car in front of my house telling Makoto to go in.

"I'll be a little late but don't worry, I'll go to see someone I'll work with okay?" I give her a weak forehead kiss and take off.

"Drive safe"

As I was driving on the highway I received an message so I decided to see who it was from.

*new message*

I open my phone to see who texted me but my heart and body froze.

Aoi.

"Come meet me at the shrine next to my old house, you'll get the track of it right? You're a businessman now so it won't be that hard"

"S-She knows..?" I kept on looking without even blinking at the message. H-How?

"S-She knows about everythi-"

____________ Aoi's POV

"How could he hide such a big thing from me?!" I was going nuts. Why did he quit? How could he quit? Yuri..

The Yuri I know won't quit without having a real reason but it seems like.. ahh what am I even saying? He almost kissed my best friend in front of me. Why do I care so much about him any way?

I care.

I'm an idiot who loves him like crazy. I love him, I love him so much it hurts to see him like that. I can forgive him but If i do so, he'll repeat that all over again.

I frown and open my tv. I don't want to think about it anymore. I go through all the channels trying to find the most funniest one but no luck.

"Breaking News, international ice skater Yuri Plisetsky had an accident while driving his sports car on the highway. He is badly injured, the medics are on their way to the place where everything happened"