Me & You - Part 2

OH MY FUCKING SHHSHSHLALQLAL
3K SERIOUSLY??!!?
THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH💗

Flashback

Background Filter

Aoi Shojo

"Aoi, you're a good girl"
"You must learn to live alone from now on, I won't be here anymore, I won't live with you here anymore"
"As well as your father, we're moving to America"

I was looking into my mother's eyes, somehow full of sadness but also full of joy.
Was she happy she was leaving? Or she was sad that she was leaving me behind?

At this time being I'm still playing piano, but everything is about to change.

"W-Why are you going?" I looked down at my feet not making eye contact with no one of them. I felt like crap, I felt like half of my heart and soul was taken away.
"Why can't you stay with me for a little longer?" I had so many questions.
"You don't love me?!" I broke down.
"Of course you don't, all you want is the money I make.."
"Now that I have taken a break, you completely ran out of them right?!"

"Honey it's not like that believe me" she tried to stroke my cheek but I shoved her arm harshly away from myself with no emotion in my eyes.
I became numb as I walked back to my room locking it and slowly sitting down around the corner of the room.

I was never going to cry but seriously...
How was I going to take care of myself now?
Im not the kind of girl to cry over things and besides..
I bet if I were a boy, the pain would've been slightly different.
Always liked that they could've wear short pants without shaving their legs all the damn time.

They can take more things than a girl could ever take...
Besides... I feel like not doing nothing anymore.
I'm done doing ever for people so that they could feel better.

"Should I start again from the beginning?"

That's the single way I can go through this without getting hurt.

At least I hope so...
Also I need to find myself a regular school I can attend to.

Not as Aoi Shojo
As Aoi
The forgotten artist, idol, piano legend.

--------

I plan to have some long chapters and OMG WHAT IS TO COME😏😏
Thank you again for the amazing support and see ya in tha next chapter;)