First Date & Gay Couple Spotted?!?

Aoi's POV/Your POV

Days gone by as me and Anna went back from our trip to Moscow and now I was just a girl trying to get some rest after a long day at the studio.

As I closed my eyes I suddenly heard my phone ring.

I reached out for it and what to see..

Yurio Plisetsky

"Hello?"

"Yo"

"Tsk... what a cold hearted person you are"

"Me? No way"
"Don't forget we almost had sex that day.. so that means I'm a not that cold guy as you think"

I didn't say nothing. It made me smile and it burned me inside knowing how hard it is for us to meet. He is super busy with his choreography and I'm also busy with my music career. It would be too much for me to ask about a date. Even through it's Valentine's Day...

"What happened?" He asked, his voice becoming serious.

"Umm, nothing, how was your day?"

"It was good I guess, I still plan on surpassing Victor and that pig" He bravely said making me chuckle.

"So I want to make a gift for someone I love and I can't seem to know what exactly girls like..."

Wait what..

I thought...

As I heard that he loved someone else my heart started on aching. It was for the first time since my parents left... my heart didn't ache like this until now.

"Aoi?" I wiped my tear that was escaping from my eye and responded.

"I don't know.."

"Weird, I thought women know this kinds of stuff I swear.." he chuckled

"I'm not every woman Yuri.."

"Oh so you're calling me Yuri now? Why are you angry?" He could see right through me...

"Well why do I care who you like huh? Just make her a gift, it's not that big of a deal"
"It's that why you called me for?"

"So, you don't want any sort of gift right? What a troublesome person you are.."

Silence

"Oh c'mon now!"
"Did you really thought I'd love someone else ha?!"

"Let's just meet okay? I miss you"

"I'll be at your studio as soon as I can"

After an hour

"Guess who's here?" I hear a voice from behind.

"My mom?"

"Ha?!"

"Sorry I couldn't help it" I started on laughing hard. But as my laugh started on fading I saw a chocolate box in his hand and the only thought that came into my mind was..

Is that for me?
Fuck I love chocolate
Plz tell me that's mineee

And so I sat myself down and he finally gave me the chocolate box and I devoured it like I haven't eaten in years. Damn it tastes good.

______________

"So where do we go now?"

"Outside on a date maybe? We're not gonna stay inside if that's what you think"

"Okay, imma get my bag" I went and told Anna that I was out with Yuri and I managed to make her agree somehow but we have to be careful with the paparazzi and the fans.

As we walked and stumbled across multiple shops and oh god an anime figurine shop... I freaked out inside.

"Wait isn't that Victor?" I poked Yurio and he looked to see and his eyes widened like never before. He looked so damn speechless I thought he became frozen. Understand me, he wasn't moving or breathing.

"THAT PIG!" He went running towards them leaving me there but I catch up with him fast enough.

"Yuri?" I softly ask while looking at them

"Aoi? Wait..." what now?

"Are you two DATING??!" this idiot

"Shhh!" I shove him and Victor while Yurio kept on screaming in their ears.

"We are not the single ones on a date I see..." Yurio says annoyed while backing off from them.

"What are you, gay?" Yurio started on throwing hard words at them but they didn't seemed to care a bit.

"W-Wait..."

"Why do you guys wear matched rings?"

__________

OH GOD PLZ GUYS DON'T KILL ME////
This is the most trashy chapter of this story and I'm deeply sorry for this short shit but I had to do lots of stuff since I'm SINGLE and LAZY on Valentine's Day. Hope you guys had a great one tho;)
Thank you for all the support tho. YOU'RE ALL AMAZING I SWEAR❤️️