Day Continues...

"How in the world am I supposed to know how to ice skate anyway?" I said as I peeked inside the big arena. There was even a swimming pool inside.

"Yuri!" For a moment I don't respond but then I remember that I am Yuri. Well not him but, kind of...

"Oh hello!" I say as I wave to the two girls standing and looking at me. For a moment they were shocked but then smiled at me.

"Do you guys know were the ice rink is?" I ask shyly not feeling enough confident. The feeling I have is so hard to describe and I just can't pick any other words that match but 'nervous'

It matches perfectly with the way I'm feeling.

"But Yuri, you come here since you were little, how come you don't know where the ice rink is?" One of the girls asked me, I must say that I felt really bad for the guy not me.

The girls showed me where it was and I entered with my eyes so wide open. It was a interesting feeling, it's like breathing fresh air. I still have that shitty feeling inside of me but what can I do?

"Yurio!" I hear a man shouting this guys name as I walk down. A man with ocean blue eyes and grey hair. He looks like a skater as well. Is he?

"Oh, hi" I say as I make my way closer to him.

"Hi?" He says. Why is everyone acting like this seriously, shouldn't I be polite to the people I don't know?

"You drank something?" He asks as I look at him, what is happening here?

"I don't understand" I say

"Yurio, you never, since I know you, and believe, it's a long time been talking or reacting like this"

"What do you exactly try to say? Get to the point" I hesitated

"You are a punk and a boy that has no respect"

"Whoa.." I feel bad for him.

Yurio's POV

"Hmmm" I slowly wake up at the sound of my phone alarm. I rub my face with my hands enough to feel awake and then stand up.

"W-Where am I?!" I freak out. I look around on hundred times and still the same.

"Gramps?!" I call my grandfather but nothing. As I open the door and walk through all the house thinking where he could be, I find myself standing in a mirror.

"WHA?!!!!" I freak out looking and seeing a girl. Who is she? Where am I ? Who am I? How did I get here?

So many questions without any sort of answer.

"Huh?" I look down at her chest.

"What?!"

"No, you can't touch, don't even dare!" I said to myself while trying to get my shit together but no chance. The worst happened whatsoever...

-

As I calmed down I walked back to her room looking in the mirror again not believing what just happened.

"THIS SHIT!" I scream and slam the door. I take a look at her wardrobe to find all kinds of weird clothes... I mean seriously, I only have two pairs of jeans and she has like one hundred of them and they completely look the same..

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Oh yea, I should call Yakov!" I rush to where her phone was taking a look through her contacts only to find two people..

However I remember the fact that I never memorized people's phone numbers so trying to call Yakov is definitely a really bad idea.

As I walked to the bathroom door I heard her phone vibrate and decided to take a look finding a message from one of her friends I guess.

Makoto: Hey! You're late to class! I feel alone and Nagisa wants to hug you. Where are you at?

As I throw the phone on the bed being careful not to break it and go angrily to the bathroom intending to take a shower.

"I WILL FIND WHOEVER DID THIS TO ME!" I slam the bathroom door trying to do no look as much as I could down. For a guy to see stuff like this is completely irrelevant.

As i feel the warm water being poured on my skin I then remember that this is not me, so if I am in her body, it means that I got no training to do. Cause people see me like this girl not like me. Like Yuri Plisetsky. And then I remembered that two people on her phone contacts.

"Don't tell me.."

"DOES SHE ACTUALLY GO TO SCHOOL?!!"

_______

Sorry guys if this was late and short but I struggled finding and thinking how should this chapter be like. I take really good care of my chapters so they won't be boring. THANK YOU ALL for reading and voting on this story. This is were everything kind of starts so make sure to read, the plot is interesting if you ask me💗 DASVIDANIYA