Chapter 16

Dom and I were randomly walking around Beacon Hills. I've spent the last four days with him. We did some catching up ,there are things on both sides that we would like to keep private. I think I talked more than he did. We were caught up for ten years but not the eleventh. 

He had been on his own the whole time. He traveled ,first as a coyote since he was young then he was able to go as a human. He's been over most of the country. He even said that eventually he'll take me to one of his favorite cities that he visited, New Orleans. He loved the music and the vibe from there and he wanted to show me. 

I stopped as I realized we were by Scott's house. I saw Stiles jeep out front with the hood up. Stiles was trying to work on the thing. 

I walked over to him. When I was by him, he looked at me. He looked surprised but once that wore off ,he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey ,Stiles. Nice to see you too." I say lightly. 

"You weren't answering your phone or texts. When I dropped by Lydia's to check on you she said you didn't live there anymore." Stiles said.

"Yeah, she kicked me out." I told him.

"What? Why-She blamed you for Lydia too?" He guessed. 

"Yeah. I was told to be gone ,with my stuff, by the time she was back from the hospital. Oh, and speaking of Lydia, Is she okay?"

"Mrs. Martin checked her into Eichen House." Stiles mumbled.

"What?! Why?!" I exclaimed. 

"She said that Lydia would be safe there."

"Really? You two almost got killed there and Natalie wants to send her there."

"She already did send her there."

"Well then we need to get her out." 

"We will. But for now we're going to get Kira."

"Where's Kira?"

"Her mom took her to New Mexico." After seeing my confused expression ,he kept talking. "She's taking her somewhere for people ,skin walkers I think, to help Kira get control of the fox." 

"Oh, so when do we go?"

"You have to ask-" He was cut off by the door of Scott's house opening. I looked at the door to see Scott walk out. I was shocked for a minute but I ran and hugged him tightly ,catching him off guard. He almost fell over because of it. 

"Skylar?" He sounded confused. I'm the one that should be confused. Mason said he was dead.

"Mason said you were dead." I whispered. 

"He did?"

"Yeah, he said Theo killed you."

"Well, technically he did. My mom saved me." 

I pulled back to look at him. I can't believe he's alive. I went through what I went through thinking I'd never see him again but now he's standing in front of me. I never thought I'd be so happy to see someone in my life. I wasn't even this happy when I saw Dom ,but I hadn't seen him in 11 years while I've been with Scott for over eight months with a bunch of stuff going on. Even with it being just eight months ,I had a strong connection with him because of all the stuff we've been through. Him ,Stiles ,Liam ,Lydia ,Malia ,Kira ,and Mason. They are my pack and I'd lose myself if I lost them. 

Stiles got his jeep working. Stiles got in and Scott got in before I could. 

"Scott, I want to come. I want to help Kira too." I told him.