Chapter 2

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia says.

"Acutually it's my basement and my mom knows you tore it up last tim-" I cut Lydia off.

"And I'm not sharing the boat house."

"We're gonna use the boat house for Liam." Scott told me. 

"I don't share my boat house." I said sternly.

"How do we get him to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked as they all ignored my statement.

"I say if it keeps him from killing people ,we just chloroform the bastard and throw him in the lake."Stiles says.

"I'm in" Malia says automatically.

"Me too." I back my best friend.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him." Scott said.

"Again." I pointed out.

Scott looked at Stiles. "You told her"

"No, I did" Malia admitted.

"Then let's be smarter." Lydia said getting us back on track. "We tell him there's a party and invite him."

"So you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asked her.

"No, I'm done with boys. But if we're playing a trick on someone ,let's use the trickster." We turn to look at Kira.

"Who? Me? No way. Not me." Kira objected.

"Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox ,a vixen." Lydia told her.

"Me?"

"Go Kira. Be a vixen." Lydia says.

"Why not use the girl that's his age?" Kira asked.

"Are you kidding? She'll say something wrong and blow it." Stiles stated. Malia and I glared at him. "In an adorable way." He added. Feeling satisfied with his comment, the two looked back to Scott.

"Actually, Kira's right. I'm pretty sure Liam has taken a liking to Skylar." Scott backed Kira up. 

"Yeah, he couldn't take his eyes off of her at the practice he hurt his leg." Kira added. 

"So, Skylar, what do you say? Will you do it?" Scott asked. 

I looked between them all. They all looked at me expectantly. "Fine." I agreed. 

***

"It's fine ,Sky. This will work." Malia assured me ,agreeing with what Lydia said just a minute ago. 

Lydia had touched up my make up so I was wearing more than my usual mascara and lip gloss. She wanted to do something with my hair but I made her leave it alone. I had a hat over it anyway. She also wanted to do something about my outfit but there was nothing she could. I was staying in my ripped jeans and black crop top. 

"I don't know anything about asking a boy out. A week ago, Lydia had to explain to me that cooties weren't real." I pointed. 

"Just ask him if he wants to go to a party with you. And be confident about it. Guys love confidence." Lydia told me. I nodded.

"Confidence. Right." I repeated. The bell rang as I finished speaking. 

"Now go." Lydia told me. 

I sighed and walked to the stairs. I saw Mason and Liam walk out of class together. I turned back to Lydia. She sent me a stern look and waved me off. I turned and walked down the stairs. 

I knew I was supposed to be making myself look good while doing so but I don't know how. I tried to walk like Lydia but ended falling down the stairs.