Unfit to be a Mother: Extras :)

• Dedicated to Check out Spin-off (Heart of Stone! (Check profile))

I imagined this scene a while ago and I just now wrote it down :) Enjoy!

            "You do realize that you will have to tell him sooner or later, right?" Dylan asked. I eyed him. He looked nice and sexy lying back on my bed. Our daughter was sitting right beside him, her eyes glued to the TV screen while Dylan ran his fingers through her curly, brown hair.

            "Yes," I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest. "He's going to be pissed though. And then he'll start ranting about me not going on birth control when he told me to."

            "But after that, you'll hug and make up. He can't stay mad at you for that long." My boyfriend raised his brows at me, waiting for me to move.

            I sighed and rubbed a hand across my face. "Dylan... Please, don't make me. I'm still trying to get used to the idea of being pregnant again, okay?"

            "No you're not. You were elated a few days ago. Even I'm excited about this baby, especially since the last one turned out so perfect." He poked my little girl in the tummy.

            "Oh yeah, so perfect." My thoughts were geared toward her potty training. Did you know that sitting a kid on the toilet when they have to pee is not an easy task? I was peed on three times the month before!

            "Shut up, you love your little girl."

            "Shut up, daddy," my little girl said, looking at her father with cobalt blue eyes. "I'm trying to watch this!"

            I laughed at her quietly and stood up, making my way over to the bed. I laid down beside Dylan, curling up to his side. "I do," I told him. "Fey is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

            "Oh, that's hurtful, Jenna."

            I kissed his mouth, "Shush and enjoy another episode of Blues Clues." I closed my eyes and just listened to his heartbeat. It was nice and steady, if a little fast paced. It was nice to know I had some effect on him.

            I knew he had a valid point though. He wanted me to tell my dad about my newest pregnancy. It's not that I didn't want to tell him, it's just that I didn't want to tell him with Dylan in the house. Knowing my father, he would go ape shit the second I uttered the words, "I'm pregnant," to him. He would probably grab his shot gun and take a trip three doors down even if Dylan wasn't in the house.

            Still, it was only the beginning of January. I was only about six or seven weeks pregnant. Of course, the morning sickness had just started and wasn't going to get better anytime soon. I'd assumed I'd had until he noticed the signs though and automatically assumed I had no idea. But soon I'd be blowing up like a balloon and that would be hard to hide. Plus, hiding my last pregnancy hadn't worked out so well either...

            "Fine, I'll do it," I grumbled aloud.

            "Do what?" Dylan asked.       

            "I'm going to tell my dad that I'm pregnant. Then we get to tell your parents." I grinned at him.

            He groaned. "Please, not yet. Let me have just one more month."

            "Nope," I burst with giggles. "I'm blaming you by the way. We had an agreement with me not going on birth control. You were supposed to wear a condom." I whispered.

            "I ran out," He moaned, burying his face in his hands. "I told you that and asked if you were fine without one. You were the idiot that said yes!"