Author's Note

[disclaimer: includes a lot of exclamation marks and feelings]

Hey everyone!

Always love to rant and rave after writing so I'll hopefully be able to condense my thoughts a little and put it all in here!

First off, The Exchange has ended, which still feels very weird to say! I will very likely do future extended short chapters, whenever I have the time or for special holidays so it isn't quite over yet technically! :'))

It's actually the longest story I've ever written (even in spite of it being relatively short compared to most novels). There are a few chapters here and there that I haven't been to keen on, since I wrote them during busy school weeks and they ended up being shorter than I would've like them to have been. I've always had trouble committing to any thing for a long time, but you all have been incredibly supportive and motivating! It's been a first step of mine on Wattpad to complete a story, and I'm hoping to do a longer one as my next project + plan it out better :)) 

I'd also really like to thank everyone who has read, commented, voted, or added The Exchange to their reading list! I can't tell you how much it's meant to me to wake up every day and find all these lovely words filling my notifications! When I joined Wattpad again, it was quite scary because it had been so long and most of the people I knew on here no longer used their account. I never thought I'd meet so many wonderful writers and readers, or see the day when this story hit more than 1000 reads!

Special shoutouts to: (I've been a little hesitant to do this because I'm probably missing someone, gosh darn, there are so many people really, but these are the lovely people who have stuck with me for a long time!)  chaitialattecrucianellasElleLeeLoveblueberrydessert, and lillyqueeen for all of the support and for being incredibly wonderful human beings!

And, off the top of my head, some more special mentions to: @washingtonstate, @gogreenev, @21sweetnovember, writeyourname97, @bluexskies, thebrumousseoafinacmegreen - for sticking with me through all of the updates :))

I hope everyone liked Matt and Hailey as much as I enjoyed writing about them!