Mariah watched Rachel and Wayne take their seats before walking onstage. She had decided to perform a mix of Diana's song Love Hangover and her own song Heartbreaker. As she began to perform she noticed Diana had walked over to Rachel and was playing with Elizabeth.

Why is this woman so concerned about my baby?

Mariah continued to sing, but there was something about Diana that was unnerving. The entire situation between Michael and Diana was still a mystery to Mariah, and Diana's interest in Elizabeth creeped her out.

Maybe she just likes kids.

Mariah's first performance ended and Diana got up, winking as she walked past. Mariah shrugged it off and continued over to Rachel.

"What was that about?" Mariah asked.

Rachel squinted at Mariah. "What? Diana?"

Mariah stared at Rachel, her expression condescending. "Who else?"

"Oh she just wanted to play with the baby. Lizzie really likes her though, she was over here laughing and trying to get out her baby words." Rachel said, looking down at Elizabeth. "Weren't you Lizzie?"

Elizabeth giggled at Rachel, reaching for her braids.

Rachel pulled back. "You and Nicole with this hair pulling."

Mariah giggled, giving Elizabeth a kiss. She handed her child back to Rachel. "I gotta go change. I'll be right back."

Mariah exited her dressing room in a black ball gown--accidentally bumping into RuPaul on her way out.

"Uh- I'm sorry." She said.

He nodded. "You good, baby- Uh- Mariah?"

Mariah giggle-smiled. "Hi."

"Very cute, sweetheart. You did your thing, Ms. Thing."

"Thank you." She replied. "I love your hair! And your dress!"

"Yes you do. You love it." He said, mimicking vogue poses.

Mariah giggled. "How do you know Diana?"

"Oh honey, I don't! But she is a Kween! The original Kween!"

"Wow." She mouthed.

RuPaul giggled. "Yes: Wow. Fifty-six and will still take your man!"

Mariah's face quickly dissolved into a grimace. "What?"
RuPaul furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh- Ohh...Honey I don't mean that literally."

Her expression stayed stale.

RuPaul let out a nervous laugh. "You know old Hollywood though. They're freakier than us."

Mariah cocked her head to the side. She didn't know whether to ask him what he meant or leave it alone before hearing something she didn't want to know. "What do you mean?"

"Well- You know Studio 54? Where all the icons did their dirt?"

"Their dirt?"

"Yes, honey, their dirt." He replied.

"Sure." Mariah started. "But I'm not sure what you're-"

"Between me and you-," he interrupted his voice lowered to a whisper, "I hear that's where she lured them in. Hooked them up with a dealer and sent them to another planet. And that's where they got their little virginities ripped away in the most torturous ways possible. And don't let them be cute little starlets at that. That's the kinda shit Old Hollywood is into."

Mariah jumped back in disgust. She wasn't quite sure exactly what he was talking about, and clearly RuPaul was on something. But, in Mariah's mind, he might've also been onto something.