'Frozen'

Selena's POV

"How do you not feel bad for him! He's
miserable!" Demi yelled in my face.

"He's only miserable because he hasn't moved on!" I yelled back. We were both currently fighting about Justin.

"Why are you such a- " Demi got cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hello? - What! - Okay - No I get it. - We're on our way." Demi said and hung up.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Justin. He's in the hospital because he tried killing himself." Demi said.

I was in shock. More than shock I was broken. Why.. how could he do this to himself..

"Are you coming or what!" Demi yelled angrily in my face as we got in the car and rushed to the hospital.

*

"Justin Bieber. What room is he in?" Demi asked the lady behind the stand.

"Ma'am you can't see him at the moment. He's not responding to any of our treatments and we're not sure he's going to make it yet so please have a seat in the waiting area for a little." The lady said.

My heart dropped. How could they not help him anymore?

We walked to the waiting area, finding Fredo, Ryan and Ashley sitting down.

"Finally you guys are here." Alfredo said and me and Demi sat down.

"Sel are you okay?" Ashley asked and sat next to me.

"Do I look okay? He did this because of me. This is my fault." I said as I buried my face in my hands.

"Sel that's not true. This isn't your fault. And don't worry Justin's gonna be okay." Alfredo said and I sighed. I'm at the point of crying already.

*

"Justin Bieber?" A lady walked in and said.

We all stood up, there was about 5 or 6 of us here. My brain was going crazy at the moment.

"Alright, we could only have 3 visitors in one room. Who's coming?" The lady asked.

*

Justin's POV

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep*

I woke up to the sound of that. I guess it was the heart monitor. I already knew I was in the hospital. I know what I tried doing to myself. I know everyone's here. I don't know if Selena's here though.

"Justin? How are you feeling son?" The doctor asked me and I sighed and
got up slowly.

"I'm in pain but I'm fine I guess." I said and the doctor wrote down stuff on his note pad.

"Alright. Is it fine to have a couple of people in here?" The doctor asked and I nodded 'yes.'

I got up and got ready for who ever was about to pop in that door.

Alfredo, Demi and Ryan.

Of course Selena isn't here.

_

Ooh guys Justin's awake !