'Emotions'

Justin's POV

Her words hit me hard. Harder and harder the more she kept repeating. She hurt me, I hurt myself. I caused this. I did this to myself.

"Justin I can't do this anymore." Selena confessed.

"What do you mean? You can't do what?" I asked confused.

"I can't do us Justin. I'm sorry I just can't anymore." Selena sighed,

"What? Why? We're doing great, I haven't done anything wrong!" I almost yelled.

"You have done something wrong Justin! Your just sad everyday and depressed and it's affecting me, Kendall and Mason!" Selena cried out.

"So me being sad makes you want to walk out on our family?" I asked frustrated.

"I'm not walking out, I'm just saying this is the best for this family. I'll take Kendall and Mason and we'll stay at Khloe's but for now it's just over. I'm sorry Justin.." Selena said and walked off without saying anything else.

Me being depressed made her want to leave me? Is she that heartless? She wants to throw this family out away like it was nothing?

*

Selena took Kendall and Mason, including all her stuff and left to live with Khloe. It's all coming to an end now. I don't know what to do anymore. The media already thinks we're divorced because of the Leah thing.

I decided to call over Fredo because he was the one guy I could always talk to. He's my best friend and he's been there for me forever.

"Hey bro." Fredo said and flopped down on the couch.

"Selena left me." I popped out. I just had to tell him right away.

"Wait wait what? What do you mean by left you?" Alfredo said lifting up his posture.

"She left me. She left me as in took the kids and just walked out on our family." I sighed almost at the urge to crying.

"Why? Why would she do that? Did you do something?" Alfredo asked worried

"No. I did nothing. She thinks me being depressed was affecting her, Kendall and Mason and she didn't want to deal with me." I sighed thinking of Kendall and Mason.

"Dude I'm sorry, I didn't know.. Do you want me to stay here until your okay?" Fredo asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. It'll help." I sighed and got up to be alone.

As in be alone, cry. Yes at times I cry even though I'm a guy. But this stuff really hurts and I have to let my emotions out somehow.

*

Selena's POV

I got to Khloe's house and I already told her why I was going to live with her.

"You think this was a good idea? I mean I've been through this stuff and it hurts a lot." Khloe said.

"I know. It does hurt but yes this was the best idea. I can't live in the same house where Justin is moping around in misery and affecting the family." I sighed.

"Mommy why do we live here now?" Kendall asked.

"Um because our house needs some fixing." I lied.

"Okay. When is daddy coming? I need to show him my doll." Kendall asked.

"Daddy isn't living with us, love. It's just gonna be us girls and Mason." I said.

"But I want daddy!" Kendall yelled and ran off.

This isn't going to work. This is a mess.
I walked somewhere else to be alone and cried. This was my idea but it hurts me to leave so I cried. I let out my emotions.

How will this be when months pass by? How will Kendall and Mason handle the truth? How will I live without Justin? Why am I worrying? This was my idea and I need to suck it up and move on. This was for the best.

_

This actually was a sad part :/

Does anyone know the maximum parts you could have on a book?