'Dreams'

Sneak Peak For The Next Part. :)
_

Justin's POV

I woke up, and that's what disappointed me. It was all just a dream. I didn't move back in with Selena, we never got back together. I'm still living with Fredo, and it's been four months since I've said a word to my kids and Selena. My heart is breaking everyday.. no one could see it.

"Justin you have to eat something!" Alfredo yelled and threw a back of chips at me.

"I'm not fucking hungry." I snapped and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"Why can't you talk to Selena already! It's been four months! For god sakes, what about Kendall and Mason!?" Alfredo yelled.

"She doesn't ever answer the phone, she forgot! She doesn't care about me anymore. I'm dead to her." I sighed and got up from the bed.

"Justin her and Demi are coming over today.. she doesn't know you've been staying here all these months." Alfredo said and my eyes widened.

"S-She's coming? When..? Dude why didn't you tell me before!" I shouted as I fixed myself up.

"Because you would of done whatever your doing now. Stop freaking out." Alfredo said and I sighed.

"It's been four months since I've talked to her.. I think I could freak out a little." I said and went downstairs with Alfredo following me.

We heard a knock on the door, making me and Fredo stare at each other for a couple of seconds then Alfredo opened the door. In came Selena.. nothing's changed about her. She looks the same. Kendall's grown a lot. So has Mason.

"J-Justin?" Selena stuttered as a guy walked in, holding Selena's hand.

What. The. Heck.

"Sel.." My voice said softly, as anger built up inside me. Who was the guy.

_

Sneak Peak for the next part:)

Guys! I got you! Justin was just dreaming haha.

Who do you think the guy is?

Updating the full part in a little! :)