'Hawaii Drama'

Selena's POV

Is he crazy? A vacation?

"What?" I asked surprised .

"Me, you, the kids and maybe Fredo Ryan and Demi." Justin suggested.

"But when?" I asked.

"Next week? We could go to Hawaii." Justin said and smiled cutely for me to say yes.

"Fine." I giggled as Justin picked me up and twirled me around.

**
Next week: Plane to Hawaii.

"Justin can I get a picture with you?" Some belieber asked as we were walking to our gate to the plane.

"Of course." Justin smiled as he posed for the camera and then we left to the plane.

"I'm really excited." Justin said as we got on the plane meeting Ryan, Demi and Fredo.

"Me to." I said and buckled in Mason and Kendall as I sat down next to them.

**

Hawaii:

"This is beautiful!" Me and Demi squealed.

"Let's get unpacked and chill at the beach." Justin said as we walked into our rooms, unpacked and got ready as we headed to the beach.

"Oh my god the beach is amazing!" Me and Demi squealed again.

"Shut up you two are screaming to much." Ryan laughed as we did also.

Justin started talking to the guys and Demi was tanning so since Mason was with Justin, I carried Kendall and we both stepped in the cold water

"Hey beautiful." Someone said.

"Uh who are you.." I asked.

"I work at the hotel." He said with a smirk.
"I'm Jason. You must be the famous Selena."

"Yup that's me" I said and put Kendall down so she can play in the water as I held her hand.

"I should get going now." Jason said as he SLAPPED MY BUTT. Like seriously!? I'm married.

Justin's POV

I was talking to the boys until I noticed Selena talking to some guy in the water and when he left I tensed up because he slapped her ass.

I tried catching up to him but he disappeared and Selena went inside the hotel with Demi and Kendall.

I walked in our room and found Selena sitting on the couch.

"So who was that guy you were talking to..?" I asked to see if she's tell me if he slapped her ass or not.

"Oh Jason.. he works at the hotel." Selena sighed as she changed to sweats,

"Oh is that all?" I asked.

"Uh yup." Selena lied.

Why won't she tell me he slapped her ass.. she can't be cheating on me.. can she?
Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions.

"Why are you lying to me?" I asked Selena.

"What?" She quickly turned around.

"I saw him slapping your ass Selena. Why'd you lie?" I said as I tensed up.

"I lied because you'd hurt him and it's only the first day of vacation, I don't wanna ruin it." Selena said and sat on the couch again.

"Well you shouldn't of lied to me about this." I snapped and slammed the door as I left the room.

Selena's POV

Ugh great now Justin's mad on the first day of vacation. This is probably Hawaii drama.

"Sel? What was that?" Demi asked walking in my room.

"Uh you know how that random guy slapped my ass? I didn't tell Justin but he found out and now he's angry I didn't tell him." I sighed.

"Oooh . But Sel you should of told him. It's something he needed to know cause your married." Demi said.

"I know.. I kinda thought we could go a whole vacation without arguing but it's the first day of vacation and he's already pissed off at me." I said as I changed Masons diaper and laid him down on the bed

"I'm sorry Selly." Demi said and started tickling Mason.

**

Justin's been gone for like 3 hours so I guess he's at the guys hotel room. Since it was getting late, I decided to go to bed but first I put Kendall and Mason to bed and I tucked myself in the comfortable covers and fell in a sleep until I was woken up by Justin walking in the room.

"Hey.." I said but he ignored me.

Okay.. I decided to go back to sleep and deal with this tomorrow.

_

I'm really sorry it was short. I honestly promise you the next part will be long. Very long :) Find out what happens next (: