Started

Chanyeol

Sara"Why do you think that I am virgin?"

Chanyeol"Because you smell like an untouched flower & I know my game stuffs"he said smirking.

She got red with embarassment with my sayings.I doubt that she is going to open her mouth now.

Chanyeol"I was joking ok.Now come here & shate the blanket with me. "

I can see that she was heaitating to come close to me.

Chanyeol"Don't worry.I don't touch a girl without her permission".

Then she slowly came close to me & then I wrapped the blanket around her.

Sara

How can he say those stuffs to me.I must have become red due to it.But then when he confronted me to share the blanket with him saying that he won't touch a girl without her permission ,I really started to melt for him. Its I guess is the only sweet word he has ever said to me.So I decided to give up & share the blanket with him..

But while moving to the side to make space for me,his hand got cut with the edge of the table causing them to bleed ..

Sara"Yah!Your hand is bleeding "

Chanyeol"It's nothing "

Sara"Whhat nothing?Give me your hand"

Chanyeol"Their is no need of it."

Sara"That's not for you to decide.Let me.It is gonna get infected if not covered"saying that I took his hand & wrapped the bleeding area with a handkerchief of mine.

Chanyeol

It was not bleeding that mich.But still she wrapped my hand with her handkerchief.I was just staring at her caring face while she was doing that.The caring face which I never got from my mom.She was making me feel home.

Sara"Done"she said  beeming brightly.

Chanyeol"Ah thanks"I said akwardly as I have never said that in my entire life.She was the first.

Sara"Oohh..i never thought that I would hear this word from you."she said chuckling.

It was like that I could stare at this face of her through out my entire life

..................

Sara"Chanyeol"

Chanyeol"Hmm"

Sara"Why were u in  here?"

Chanyeol"I came here to get some strings for my guitar"

Sara"You can play guitar?"

Chanyeol"I can not only play but also sing"

Sara"Aish this brat!Stop exagarrating"

Chanyeol"I am not.Should I sing one for u?"

Sara"Really?"

Chanyeol"Yeah listen."

***play SING FOR YOU of EXO***

Sara

I never knew that he sing so well .His voice was so angelic & it was totally opposite of his montrous persinality.Any girl would fall for this side of him .Even me.Wait.What I am even saying.I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind & started to enjoy the song & soon I drifted to sleep .

Chanyeol

I finished the song & then I saw that she fell sleep.I placed her head on my shoulder.Why do I even care.But her sleeping face was so beautiful.I have never seen her like that.She just fills the atmosphere with peaceful air.And soon I fell asleep too while staring at her beautiful face.I guess I have never called anyone beautiful as much as I have called her in a few seconds in my mind.

At Dara's home

Dara

I have called Chanyeol so many times.Why is his phone switched off?

*Dara calls Jimin*

Dara"Hello. Jimin oppa"

Jimin"Yes Dara"

Dara"Is Chanyeol oppa with you guys?"

Jimin"No Dara .I haven't seen him after college. .. Why?"

Dara"Nothing.Its just that his phone is switched off."

Jimin"Maybe he fell asleep already.Don't worry ..arasso?"

Dara"  ok oppa..Good night"

Jimin"Good night"

Then  I end the call..

Where the hell are u PARK CHANYEOL??