Chapter 12

Mari's Pov

I went to bed actually happy, that's a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. I change my clothes into a blue baggy shirt and some shorts. I lie down and decide to check my phone. I got a text from a random number and my heart dropped. "Think you could get rid of me that easily, think again bitch". Why would this be over, how could I think that would end so easy like he would give up so quickly. I put my phone down and start to fall asleep. I wake up to a bang.

I start to run over to Wes' room and see him in his bed bleeding. I run over to him, tears pouring out of my eyes. "Wes, wake up, no please" I cry shaking him. "You shouldn't have left Mari, now you both pay the price and he got the easy way out. You could only wish to be so lucky" I turn around a see Tom by the door with a gun. He starts to walk towards me and I turn to run but turn around to see Wes standing up with his blood stained shirt. "Look at what you've caused" he said with anger.

"No Wes I didn't want this to happen" I cry and turn around to see Joven and Lasercorn. "Yeah Mari all you do is cause trouble and we are sick of it" They say. I turn again and see my whole Smosh family. "Yeah Mari life would've been better if you just..." They started to say while surrounding me until I was pulled out of the dream. "Mari, wake up!" I hear as I open my eyes to see...

You and Me forever (WESxMARI SMOSH)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara