Chapter 9

Wes' POV

It's been 2 weeks since Mari got out of the hospital, 1 week and 3 days since she moved in with me and 5 days since her last nightmare. She won't tell me what they are about but some of them end with her screaming and/or crying. It kills me inside but at least I know she is safe with me. She is coming back to work today and we are shooting GTS with Anthony. He is the only one that isn't busy shooting other videos or getting food.

We start playing and then Joven logs on and we hear Mari saying "Jovie!" and then laughing. He looks at her with a smile and then he asks, "Why are you laughing?". He looks back at his screen and sees that he had died. "Oh you bitch!" he screams and we all start laughing. We kept playing for another 5 minutes and turned off our cameras.

"Nice job guys, thanks for coming on Anthony" I said and got up. I looked at Mari and started to think about her hair, her eyes, and the way her lip curls when she smiles. I love Mari with all my heart, wait did I say that out loud. "Yeah you did" I hear Joven say, I look at all of them and then I look at Mari. She looked shocked and that was enough to make me leave the room.

I ran out and got into my car, hearing my name get called over and over again. How could I be so stupid and say that out loud.

Mari's POV

I can't believe it Wes loves me, do I love him. Well I mean I love how well he has taken care of me and how he saved me. I have also known him forever.

The way he laughs gives me butterflies and Oh my god. I do love Wes. I have to talk to him when I get home. I love Wes!