chapter 2

Lasercorns POV 

I'm walking in the lobby waiting for Joven, Flitz, and Sohinki. We were going to make a Lunchtime with Smosh video but Joven forgot the camera, Flitz was running late and Sohinki was in the bathroom.

I swear this guy has the bladder of a baby squirrel! "I'm here sorry I'm late, I overslept" I heard Flitz say as he was entering the building.

"It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon" I told him and he just stared at me. "Ok fine, I'm still waiting for Joven and Sohinki anyways" I explained as I took a seat with Flitz. "Let me guess Joven forgot the camera and Sohinki, surprise, is taking a pee" he said folding his hands together.

I nod as we hear the latter's screaming that they are ready. "Finally, so where should we go" I asked them taking out my car keys.

"How about we order pick up from Chili's" Sohinki said.

We all nod and start walking towards the parking lot. As we walk to my car, we see Mari in her car and she looks like she is praying. I walked towards her and knocked on the window. She jumped up looking terrified, she turned and saw me.

With relief, she opened her door. "What's up Lasercorn" she says, "we are ordering Chili's, you want something" I ask her. "Southwestern egg rolls please" she replies with a smile.

I nod and head back to the car to see Joven already on the phone with Chili's. "Order me a burger and Mari some southwestern egg rolls" I tell him as I put the key in the ignition and start the car.

I get thumbs up and a reply saying that the food would be ready in 29-36 minutes. All throughout the car ride all I was thinking about was why Mari was praying and why she was so scared.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so I finally got the chance to update and just in time for my brother to wake up and want the computer so I hope you guys like it I know its a short chapter but its better than nothing I guess hope you guys like the book. Im happy to be getting positive feedback from people who are reading the book and I hate to say this but if you guys want you should my other books SUPERKIDS and LOVE AND PROTECT. bye my little cookies