chapter 1

Edited

Maris POV

I made it to work early so that I could fix my make-up. I cried on the car ride here so some of it smeared and you could see one of my bruises by my eye. I tried running to the bathroom, but then I felt myself bump into something tall. No, this can't be happening; he can't see me like this. H will know what's happening.

"Mari!" he said with happiness, I can't destroy that happiness. I cover my eye and put my head down. "Hey Wes" I say as I walk away as fast as I could. "Mari what's going on" he said as he grabbed my other arm.

"Let me go" I said trying to get away as fast as I could but he pulled me, causing my other hand off my eye and leaving it exposed. "Mari, what happened" he said getting closer to me. I completely panicked and ran away to my car.

"Woah, where's the fire" I heard Joven say as he held my arms. He was with Sohinki and Lasercorn.

"Mari, what happened to you" Sohinki said as his hang got closer to my face.

"No no no" I said walking the next way but being blocked by Wes, Anthony, Ian and Flitz. You've got to be kidding me, why is this happening.

Just then I bolt awake covered in sweat. It was only midnight and I turn to see Tom lying down shirtless. I get up and look in the mirror. I take off my shirt and look at my marks. A bruise by my ribs, along with a scar of a gash. I look at my back to find more marks.

My arms are covered by bruises and cuts. Most of my face is now black and blue or about to be. What has my life come to be, I decide to put my shirt back on and go back to bed. This is what my life has become. Getting back into bed with a man who no longer loves me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I hope you guys the first official chapter of Me and You forever. I know i was supposed to update on tuesday but i had to much homework. I wanted to let you guys know that the reason I am writing this is not just because I love smosh and I ship Mesley but to show these people who change our lives have problems just like us. I havent been able to find a Mesley fan fiction that portrays this. I obviously believe that this doesn't actually happened to Mari and that her boyfriend/Husband is probably a wonderful person that wouldn't do this but that is why I didn't write Peter in it. I love Smosh Games and everyone on it. So I hope you guys enjoy the book and please leave a comment.