"I kinda asked her about that but everytime I ask her we get interrupted"

"Well ask her somewhere private"

"I never thought about that" he said sarcastically.

"But you over here asking me questions. What's up with you and Laylah? Did you ask her yet?"

"Nah. But I plan on asking her at grandma dinner"

"In front of everybody!?"

"No! Ion wanna be rejected Infront of everybody"

"Ion think she gone reject you but look imma have to call you lata'. Kayla trippin" he hung up the phone and I shook my head. I decided to smoke a few blunts so I walked outside on the porch and lit the new one I made this morning.

I got in some deep trouble and I need the money
-Baby mama😐

I ignored her text and chilled outside.

------

Kayla POV

I was pissed at Eric right now. He was starting to aggravate the hell outta me. Even tho we aren't together I still feel some type of way about him commenting on other girl's posts on IG.

"How many times do I gotta tell yo as that ion know that girl!" He yelled. I was so glad that Kyle was at my Dad house I was able to tell as loud as I wanted.

"Then why the fuck you commented on her post?!"

"Yo you trippin" he shook is head and walked towards my room and he sat on my bed. I stood over him. And he watched my every move with a smirk.

"Nigga you trippin. You pissing me tf off!"

"You gone stop talking to me like I'm one of yo lil friends cuz I aint! You betta chill out cuz you know I can handle yo ass real fucking quick!" He gripped my thighs.

"You ain't gone do shit! Witcho bitch ass" I yelled. Then I pushed his hands off me. I knew what I was doing but I'm surprised he didn't know yet. He quickly stood up and flipped me on the bed. He got in-between my legs and kissed me with so much force. It was kinda hard for me to keep up. I started to grind against him. Making him hard then he used his hand to slide my pajama shorts down in less than 2.5 seconds. He unbulckled his pants and slid into me making my breath shorten and my back to arch.

"Mmmmh" I moaned while digging my nails into his back.

"If you wanted this dick you could of just asked baby" he whispered in my ear with a smirk. You know what we did for the rest of the night.

*The next day*

Laylah Pov

I laid in my bed as I watched reruns of Everybody Hates Chris. I just wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't. My head hurt like crazy and I got the chills. I can't get any medicine. I just grabbed my phone to call the school. I told them that I needed a sick day off and I looked at the time. It was now 9:12 so I knew that Kayla was sleep and that my dad was at work. I groaned and pulled the cover over my head.

Ion wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection
And I hope I'm not sounding too desperate I need love and affectio-

I ignored the call I was getting because I didn't want to be bothered. Today was supposed to be a great day but instead I'm here sick as fuck.