Chapter Three Desire For Your Blood

Start from the beginning

Before you knew it, you fell into a deep slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*Beauty and the Vampire*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You yawned as you opened your eyes. It's the next day but Zero isn't anywhere around. You felt his side of the bed and it's cold...

Creek!

You gasped when you saw Zero come in the room with a tray in his grasp. He made you breakfast and you felt your stomach rumbling.

"Here," he muttered.

You got up from the bed and rushed to the couch to eat your breakfast. Zero made you scrambled eggs, bacon, and waffles. He also brought you orange juice.

"Thank you, Zero," you grinned.

"No problem," he whispered before sitting next to you.

You wanted to start a conversation but you don't know what to say to the vampire. Zero is REALLY hard to talk to and he's very cold yet he has done so many nice things for you.

"You are really a good cook!" You commented with your mouthful of food.

"Really?"

"Yeah, this is all really good!"

He slowly nodded and watched you intensively as you ate.

"Aren't you going to eat?" You asked.

"I already ate earlier..."

"I see..."

You wanted to know if he has been drinking blood or not... Maybe he doesn't eat human food.

"Yes, I still eat human food. I haven't drunk blood in a very long time," he muttered.

"Did you read my mind?" You asked shockingly.

"No..."

Silence filled the room and you want to know more about the woman who cursed him but you might annoy him if you start asking questions about her and his situation...

"Hey, Zero?"

"What is it?"

"What are we going to do today?"

Zero stared at you dumbfound. "What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know..." Your voice trailed as you stood up from your seat. You then walked up to the window and admired the garden in the back yard.

"Hey, I want to see the garden!" You raised your voice.

"As you wish," he said.

You put on your coat, hat, and a scarf before going with Zero in the cold. You frowned when you saw all the snow covering the flowers and bushes...

"They will grow back when spring comes around," Zero commented.

"That's good..."

You looked down to see a rose bush and you went to touch the dead rose until you cut your finger off a thorn.

"Ouch!" You looked down to see your pointer finger bleeding.

You then saw Zero's tattoo glowing red.

"Get out of here!" He grunted.

You slowly approached him and held your finger up to his lips. Your arm is shaking but you trust Zero. He saved your life and helped your father. This is the least you can do for him.

"What the hell are you doing? Go inside the castle now!" He shouted.

"It's fine, go ahead," you said sternly.

Zero didn't resist anymore. He roughly grabbed your wrist and ran his tongue on your bleeding finger. You watched him shockingly as he licked your finger violently.

"I'm sorry," he whispered before licking your wrist. His eyes turned red and he sunk his fangs into your wrist.

You winced at the pain but you couldn't take your eyes off of Zero even though you are frightened.

You heard him gulping your blood but he unexpectedly pulled away from you. You can tell he wanted to drink more of your blood yet he is holding back.

"Do you want more?" Your voice shook.

"No, I'm fine."

You both stared at each other and his red eyes changed back to their pretty lilac color. You went to say something but Zero walked away from you. You watched him go with a frown on his face. You thought he would be glad that you gave him your blood yet he doesn't seem happy at all...