Love
Your twin sister.'

Meera couldn't stop her tears from flowing but this time she was happy. She was happy, hopeful and determined to fix everything in her own way. Once and for all.

"Meera." Vivaan came running towards her and grabbed her face in his hands. "Are you okay?"

"Vivaan do you love me?" she asked straight forward.

"What?"

"Do you love me?"

"You know that."

"Yes or No, Vivaan?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Good, let's get started then." She smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning." Meera stood outside her room with a tray full of breakfast.

"Ms. Meera Kapoor. To what do I owe this pleasure." She smirked skeptically.

"Nothing actually. It's the least I can do for my little sister, who is soon to be mommy." She said and approached towards her.

"Impressive. But I'm seriously in no mood of eat poisoned food." Veronica said and moved towards the dressing table.

"My goodness why would I do that?" Meera gasped dramatically and Veronica raised her eyebrow.
"Even though I would love that but today is not the day Ira decided for your painful death." she smiled and picked up the toast from the plate, took a bite and placed it back.

"Your honesty and love for me is infectious. But after all you are her sister more than you are to me. So thanks but no."

"I won't deny that fact, and let's not forget that as always, I have the upper hand on you." Meera took threatening steps towards Veronica.

"Believe me sister. This time, you are wrong." Veronica glared her with same intensity.

"Here you are." Vivaan entered the room. "I have been searching for you, baby." he kissed Meera's cheek.

"Hello prince Vivaan." She bowed sweety. Just opposite to her character minutes again.

"Hello Veronica. Please call me Vivaan. How are you feeling?" He asked her, his arm wrapped around Meera protectively.

"I'm good. Thank you."

"Well, are you ready? It's time." He asked Meera.

"Of Course."

"And you Ira?.. I mean Veronica. I'm sorry, whenever I imagine someone as Samar's mate, I can't think of anyone other than Ira." He smiled innocently.

She hissed but pretended to be okay. "Sadly that's not the reality. And ready for where?"

"I'm taking Meera for her checkup. Now that you are at the same place, I thought I'll take you too."

"Oh.. No. That would be unnecessary."

"I think it's a great idea. You should come. Samar is busy today and Vivaan took an off anyway." Meera interjected.

"I'll go tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll manage." Veronica was tensed and Meera and Vivaan could sense it.

"We will be worried if you'll continue to refuse. You are going to be part of the legacy and you carry a royal member now. It's my responsibility and duty." Vivaan pushed.

The Twin SistersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara