"God I really hope its a girl. I'm in a house full of penises." Camila joked, rubbing her growing tummy. It was starting to be a little more noticeable now but in about two months she'd be huge.

"A girl sounds great, but I have a feeling it's a boy." Lauren admitted, with a grin. She didn't care if it was a boy or a girl but she would very much prefer raise boys than girls. Having a girl would turn her into an overprotective jar head, and cause her to worry herself to death. So she'd definitely prefer having all boys.

"Honestly me too." She said, with a chuckle. She'd almost forgotten that she was mad at her wife for more than one reason. Almost. "So where were you?" Camila questioned, letting her jealousy take over.

"I was on the deck watching the sunset and Philip's daughter showed up and we talked for a little while. I've done a lot of things that I consider a waste of time but that conversation was just something else." Lauren answered truthfully, she didn't think much of it. Camila had no reason to be jealous. "Why were you all cuddled up? Were you not feeling okay?" She asked, still concerned.

"I'm fine Lauren I promise." She answered. "I'm just a little tired, all that walking around hurt my feet and I just wanted to lay down." She explained, making a move to get up.

"Okay so you stay there and relax." Lauren said, stopping her wife from getting up.

"I would but I should probably check on the boys and get started on dinner." Camila responded.

"They're fine, and we can order pizza. I want you to relax and cuddle with me." Lauren demanded in the nicest way possible, that All Camila could do was lean up and peck her wife's lips.

And that's what they did, they ordered pizza and cuddled while they waited for it. After waiting almost two hours the pizza guy finally showed up. Since Camila and Lauren were feeling extra cuddly today they decided to watch a movie with the kids in the theater room and eat pizza. Since the couch could essentially turn into a huge bed, they all cuddled up with blankets and pillows and spent the night there.

--

The next few days consisted of them getting in contact with Spencer's case worker, getting registered as foster parents and completing all the evaluations. Lauren assumed this would be a long process but they were accepted after a few days. They did have plenty of space in they're home, money and food. They were both fit parents and had no criminal records and the fact that Lauren served definitely didn't go unnoticed. Now they were officially Spencer's foster parents.

"Okay so how do you want to go about this?" Lauren asked Camila, they were trying to figure out a way to tell all three boys about Spencer moving in.

"Let's just be completely honest with them." Camila suggested.

"You want to tell them about the baby?" Lauren questioned not really comfortable with the idea.

"Yeah, this feels like the perfect time." Camila said.

" I don't know camz, maybe we should wait on the whole baby thing." Lauren said unsure.

"Are you going tell me why your so against telling them?" Camila questioned a little frustrated that Lauren was so against something so great.

"Camila Ive been gone for most of they're lives, They just got me to themselves and in less than 5 months my time will be split with another kid. I was just wrapping my head around the baby and now we're adding another kid. It stresses me out so imagine how they would feel with us bombarding them something this drastic. Let's just wait until the end of the month when we find out the sex of the baby and we can figure out a way to tell them." Lauren explained herself. "I know it sounds crazy but I just don't want them to hate me." She admitted.