I'm revoking your man card!

It's been a week since our talk in the girl's bathroom. The boys understood once they realized what they were getting themselves into with me.

Every morning, I headed to my locker, but I ran into the bathroom a few times, and each time, one of them had to drag me out of there. Frazier got fantastic at getting me to come out.

I walked with each of them to class, then all three when we didn't have a class. The guys even sat with me outside on the bench. We ate, and they asked a bunch of questions about me. That was one time I didn't mind. It was nice to talk to someone about myself without fear of judgment.

When I veered off-topic, they steered me back onto the topic we were discussing. For the most feared guys, they were sweet and patient. Most people would abandon ship, but they didn't. It felt nice to hang out with people.

I got the hang of each of their personalities. Ryan likes to think a lot, quiet and deep in thought. He would always tell me what he thought when I asked and never became frustrated with me. We had some deep conversations.

Jordan would talk sports, and we were both athletic. Yes, a child prodigy can be athletic, but I like the statistics of it all. We would toss a ball back and forth while we talked.

Frazier had a sense of humor, but I slowly caught on to it. If I didn't quite get it, he would explain it. Although we shared our tastes for weird food, it helped connect us. We would always try to see who could come up with the strangest combination. It disgusted the other guys. We didn't care.

I'm the girl that saw them for them and nothing else. They liked that I treated them as a person. The strange part is, I'm not afraid of them. I felt endured to them.

I headed home after school one day and heard a car pull up, with someone yelling, "Get in loser, we're going shopping!"

I stopped and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Dude? You're quoting Mean Girls?" Jordan yelled at him.

"It's a funny movie," Frazier exclaimed.

"I'm revoking your man card," Jordan exclaimed, smacking him upside the back of his head.

I laughed as they started going at it in the car. Watching them trying to fight across the front and the back seat is the most exciting thing I ever saw.

Ryan climbed out of his window, sitting halfway up. He has his arms on the roof of the car. "Don't mind the idiot brothers."

I walked over to the car, looking at him. Yes, it unnerved them when I'm quiet, but because I was trying to figure out what I would say.

"We're going to the movies if you wanted to go. It's our treat, and you can even pick the movie," Ryan offered.

"You mean like a date?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked with a questioning look.

The other two stopped dead in their spots and stared at me.

"Isn't that what a date is? You pay and let the girl pick?"

"Yes, but isn't it going to be weird to be on a date with three guys at once?" He asked me.

"I wouldn't know. I've never been on a date," I said emphatically.

This time, what I said took them back.

"Um, hello, I never had friends, so how would I have ever had a date?" I asked sarcastically.

Once they closed their mouths, I grinned. I walked over, and Frazier got out, letting me sit in the front seat, giving me a high five on his way to the back seat.

I got in and grinned.

"That was outstanding," Frazier squealed.

"You knew about this?" Ryan asked him.

"Dude, I helped her set it up and executed it beautifully. I'm proud," he faked sniffed while dabbing his eyes.

I could see Ryan seething. I looked at him with a soft smile and said, "I'm a child prodigy, not stupid. I know this wouldn't be a date. What kind of girl do you take me for?"

"Fair enough," he said, letting a slight smile curl upon his lips.

We headed out of the parking lot towards the movie theater until I said, "But before we go to the movies, you all have to meet my parents."

The car screeched to stop. Ryan looked as white as a ghost, as did the two yahoos in the back.

"Oh, this is part of the joke, ha-ha, right, Frazier?" Ryan asked him, thinking Frazier's playing one of his dumb jokes on him.

He looked at him and shook his head no. Ryan went even whiter with his hands, gripping his steering wheel tighter. After realizing I wasn't joking, he grumbled, "Fine."

We headed to my house so that the boys could meet the parents. Yeah, every guy's worst nightmare, and all three would meet mine and explain how all three of them were taking me on a 'date.'

It would be an exciting night. I think they were silently praying, and I'm praying for them. God save their soul before my dad finishes with them.