"You could always come here." I offered and she let out a sigh.

"I wish."

Me too.

Because maybe if you were here, the feeling of suffocation would leave my chest.

"Speaking of coming over, what are you doing for spring break?" She asked and shook my head.

"Nothing." I told her. "Unless my dad has something planned."

Which he won't, because that would mean he has free time.

"Well what do you say to coming to North Carolina for break?" She asked and my eyes widened.

"What?"

"Yeah, mom and Charlie are going up to New York to talk to a fashion designer that week and they're taking a mini vacation. Come spend the week with me, that way we won't be alone on spring break." She smiled.

That sounds awesome.

But before I allowed my excitement to spike up, I remembered my reality.

"I'd really have to talk my dad up to see if he's up to it." I shrugged. "But I would love to if he were to say yes."

"Then he will." She nodded with determination and I shook my head.

"If you haven't noticed, my mom has your dad wrapped around her fingers. If I can convince her- which I can, than she can convince your dad." She winked and I let out a small laugh.

"If you say so." I told her.

"So, how's Liam?" She wiggled her eyebrow and I shrugged.

"I don't tutor him anymore." I told her.

Plus I basically ordered him to stop speaking to me.

And he's doing just what I asked him.

"Why not?" Katelyn asked.

"Because, I need to have a verity of electives if I want Dartmouth to take me seriously." I told her.

"So I joined the Young Debaters Club at school." I nodded with a small smile and she frowned at me.

"What the hell happened? What about UCLA?"

"I don't need to go there anymore." I told her.

I can't turn down an Ivy League.

Especially one my dad worked so hard to get me into.

"The hell you can't." Katelyn snapped. "What the hell happened?"

She wouldn't understand.

"Nothing happened, I just changed my mind." I told her.

"Do you still plan to move to LA and being a teacher?" She asked and I gave her a nod.

"Yeah." I nodded and she gave me a look, indicating that she didn't believe me.

"Then why don't you want to go to UCLA?" She asked and I let out a long sigh.