22. the good girl has roses and chocolate

Start from the beginning

"I'm coming with." I tell him and quickly run to my room to put on a cardigan over my black tank top. I run back downstairs and we left.

-

"Thank you officer!" Jace thanked them for letting Archer go with a warning.

The officer nodded his head as another officer brings Archer out from the holding cell. Archer looks like a completely different person. His eyes are bloodshot red with a few bruises and blood at the corner of his eyes. There's a nasty cut at the corner of his mouth.

I hadn't notice how long his hair had gotten until now. It's messy and ruffled up. There's some pieces falling down his forehead. He's still in his tuxedo from earlier tonight but it's out of order. His shirt isn't tucked in anymore.

Archer walks towards us, stumbling. Jace grab Archer and try to help him keep balance but Archer slap his hands away. "Let me go!"

As Archer try to balance himself, his eyes land on me. I tense up from his stare. It was different. I've seen him looked at me with love and hate before but, right now, it's a new look I've never seen before. It's as if he's looking at a complete stranger. He didn't look mad or angry to see me. He looks indifference. Archer's eyes were still at me to the point where I got uncomfortable. I shifted in my spot.

He finally looks away and walk past me. I can smell a faint smell of alcohol from him. I watch as he makes his way out of the station.

Jace and I follow after him. "The car's over there Archer," Jace tells him and point to the parking lot. Archer doesn't listen. Instead, he stumble over to the side of the building. Suddenly, he bend over and puke all over the grass.

Jace and I wince and look away.

"Let's go!" Archer call out once we turn our heads back to him. He walk to the parking lot and we follow after him.

We got in the car and Jace drove Archer to his condo.

Once we got in Archer's condo, I went to search for bandages and wipes to clean up his bruises and cuts while Jace look after Archer.

I found his first aid kit in one of the shelves in the kitchen and a small bottle of running alcohol in the bathroom. I walk to the living room where Jace is trying to take off Archer's left shoe while Archer is sitting down lazily on the couch. 

"Found it," I tell Jace, showing him the first aid. He finally takes off Archer's left shoe and throw it on the floor with the other shoe.

"Just leave me alone!" Archer yell. Jace rolls his eyes at Archer and sigh.

"Give it to me. I'll do it." Jace hold out his hand for the first aid and rubbing alcohol. I give it to him. I watch as he take out a cotton pad and dip it in the rubbing alcohol. He brings it to Archer's face but Archer slap his hands away.

"Get away from me! Leave me the hell alone!" Archer yells again.

"Archer! You're hurt. Just let him bandage you," I raise me voice at him, tired of seeing him like this.