☆ Chapter 4 ☆

/Dedicated to @clinomanic_ for the amazing cover on the side! Thanks again!/

::: Sam's POV :::

After I had regained my composure and made my way back inside the room, I looked at everyone as they stood around the room, discussing the case. Cleo glanced up at me as I opened the door and closed it behind me, but from what I could see she wasn't affected by what happened outside, no less then three minutes ago. They were discussing who would go with who to interview and talk to the two teenagers who had 'graffitied' throughout the old mental wards. 

"Well, Cleo can come with me and you can go with Sammy," Dean shrugged. 

"Is that okay with you, Sam?" Cas asked me. 

"Uh," I coughed, my throat thick. "Sure, yeah. That's fine."

"Alright, well, we'll leave now," Dean shrugged and grabbed his keys off the counter as he walked out of the motel room with Cleo by his side.

"You ready?" Cas asked, holding his hand up, close to my face.

I grimaced but nodded, "I guess so."

::: Cleo's POV :::

I looked over at Dean as he pulled out of the motel parking lot, strangely focused on the road. 

"So, what's with this whole Guardian Angel thing?" Dean asked. 

"I look out for you and your brother. I ensure that neither of you die before your time, unless I am unable to intervene," I replied.

"I saw how Sammy treated you today. To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen him be so... violent towards a chick before," Dean continued the conversation. 

"Dean," I started. 

"But then I realised, as I saw you use some of that freaky power shit on him," Dean cut me off. "That you're not even a girl. You're just some freak that can possess any body that will hold you."

I felt my heart clench. That was not true. My true form was actually of the female gender, like Castiel's was male. It was difficult to explain, but somehow that's how it worked. "We're heading the wrong way, Dean."

"Oh I know," Dean smirked over at me. I heard something move behind me and--

As I came to, I could hear someone walking around on the ground above me. I could hear muffled voices, but I couldn't see anything. My eyes were clamped closed, too heavy to open. I wasn't sure how to react. Dean had basically just kidnapped me. I groaned softly and forced my eyes open. The side of my head was stinging sharply. I glanced around the room and I realised where I was. The room had hospital beds pushed over to one side and I was chained up on the other side of the room. I glanced at the chains around my legs and wrists. They were engraved with some sort of symbols and attached to the wall. I tugged against them sharply but nothing happened which was odd. The door slammed open and Dean sauntered inside the room, the King of Hell following behind him.

"You're kidding me," I rolled my eyes.

"Hello, darling," Crowley grinned at me.  

"Crowley," I sighed.

"Do you like the present I made you?" He smirked as I glanced down at the shackles.

"These? Aw, you didn't have to," I replied sarcastically.

"Made especially to keep Angels like you in one place," Crowley winked.

"Crowley, shut up," Dean growled.