☆ Chapter 2 ☆

/Dedicated to @kroppitfrog for the amazing cover on the side! Thanks again!/

::: Cleo's POV ::: 

The boys checked into the Motel and got settled in their room. Castiel stood near Dean's bed, holding a vase filled with Holy Oil. He nodded at me once, before putting a circle of Holy Oil around me.

"Cas? What the hell are you doing?" Dean asked.

"I have something to show you. We feel that you would feel safer if the thing I had to show you was restricted from going anywhere," Castiel replied as he lit the stupid oil on fire.

"We? What--Cas!" Sam threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Cleo," Castiel nodded.

I took a deep breath before allowing the two boys see me for the first time.

Recognition crossed Sam's face before it went blank. "Cleo."

"Sam. Dean," I smiled cautiously at them.

"You know her?" Dean asked Sam.

"She... Er, was in my dream."

"She... Okay, I don't want to know," Dean frowned before glancing at me. "What do you want?"

"Nothing," I glanced at the floor. Dean took out his Angel knife and pointed it at me.

"What do you want!"

"She is your Guardian Angel," Castiel interrupted, before Dean could harm me.

"She--What? You're crazy! If you remember, we started the Apocalypse!" Sam snapped.

"You also hunt down Demons, Spirits, Vampires, Werewolves! Evil things. Things from hell! You protect this world more than you have ever harmed it," I stated.

"Cleo and I managed to pull Dean out of hell--together. She has protected you both more than you will ever know," Castiel stood up and splashed a cup of water on the ring of fire, leaving a space so that I could exit the ring. I stayed though, ensuring them that I wasn't a risk. 

"You're serious?" Sam asked as he looked between Castiel and I.

"Of course. I don't understand why you don't believe us," Castiel frowned slightly.

"Maybe it's because you've never mentioned it before," Dean snapped. 

"Dean, please. The amount of times that you've almost died because you were driving drunk is absolutely ridiculous. That's no way for a well known hunter to die," I rolled my eyes. 

"So, what you're telling me is that you've been watching us out whole lives and no one knew?" Dean growled.

"Well the Angels knew the entire time," I shrugged. "I tried to look after your father as well, but he was hard to watch. So reckless like the two of you."

"Whatever," Dean snapped, grabbing his coat and keys. "I'm going out."

I sighed and exchanged a look with Castiel before he disappeared to ensure Dean was safe. I stepped out of the ring of fire that had almost died down completely and looked around the motel as Sam watched me. 

"So, does that mean that you've watched us... um... doing things?" Sam asked me, uncomfortably. 

"What kind of things?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Er, like showering... or... having sex?"

I snorted. "No, Sam. I'm a Guardian, not a pervert. I go somewhere else when things like that happen. I'm only here to protect you," I informed him. But that's not what you want, is it, Cleo? My subconscious snarled. You want him, don't you?

"Oh," he coughed awkwardly, "Of course."

"I don't have a very good feeling about this case, Sam," I informed him. 

"I'm sure it's nothing."

"Something's just not right," I frowned.

::Sam's POV::

God, she was beautiful. 

"Relax, Cleo. It will be fine," I shrugged. 

"Sam," she started but stopped straight after.

"Yeah?" I prompted.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," she smiled softly. "Get yourself to bed, it's late."

I glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table quickly and looked back up, only to find her gone. I frowned and turned  to brush my teeth. It was only 11 at night, what was she talking about?

~~~

I climbed into bed about 3 hours after I'd last seen Cleo. Dean had arrived about an hour after Cleo had left and was snoring away on the opposite bed. I'd researched into the abandoned Mental Hospital for a while. I had no idea where Cleo had gone, but for some reason I hoped she was okay. It was weird--I felt like I had known her my entire life, when I didn't know of her existence not even 5 hours ago. I felt small waves of sleep wash over me and I closed my eyes, letting it take me away into the darkness.

I wandered around the kitchen as I got out the ingredients for a nice dinner. I'd just started to cut the onions when I heard a small giggle from behind me, one that I'd recognize anywhere. I spun around to face her and grabbed her around the waist, engulfing her in an embrace, in one swift movement. 

"Hey you," I grinned at my best friend. 

"Hey yourself," Cleo smirked and pulled away, glancing at the onions. "Need help?" 

"Sure," I smiled and chucked her the tomatoes, one by one. She caught them easily and took a knife out of the holder and started cutting them up. A comfortable silence fell between us as we cooked and prepared dinner together, neither of us feeling the need to break it. As she was finishing up with the last of the preparations, I leaned against the wall and watched her. She is so perfect, I thought as I smiled softly. I remembered what Cas had said earlier today and pushed myself closer to her. 

"So, Cas was telling me something interesting today," I started off.

"What was it?" She prompted, barely glancing at me and continued finishing off the dinner. 

"He said that you have feelings for me,"  I trailed off and she froze. 

"That is none of Castiel's business," Cleo snapped, her body stiff. "He should learn to keep things to himself."

"Do you?" I asked her as I inched myself closer to her. 

"It doesn't matter if I do or not, Sam," she shrugged and started to turn away from me. I grabbed her arm and spun her around to face me.

"I happen to think that it matters very much," I grinned before pulling her closer to me. I roughly tangled a hand in her hair and pulled her lips against mine. She kissed me back, wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling me somewhat closer. I roughly shoved her up against the nearest wall and kissed down her neck, listening to her soft moans as I kissed her sweet spot. I nipped  and sucked at it, leaving a mark. I pulled her legs around my hips and kissed her roughly as I brought her to the couch and threw her on it. I took my shirt off as quickly as I could and hovered over her, kissing her roughly again. She rested her hands on my chest and pushed me over so that she was straddling me. I tugged at the hem of her dress and pulled it off quickly, before pulling her lips against mine again. I groaned as she started to grind against me slightly. I started to unhook her bra, my lips not leaving hers and--

I gasped and sat up straight in my bed. I double checked that I was covered up and coughed awkwardly. I ran a hand through my hair and wiped sweat off my brow. My heart was beating fast. I just had a sex dream about an Angel. I groaned and threw my head back onto my pillow. Great.