Chapter 26

Tiana's POV:
I ring Jayceon's doorbell, before I fix my red hat on my new curly weave.

A couple of seconds later I see Princess open the door with one of his shirts on, and her hair is messed up.

I walk straight in bumping her shoulder, not even greeting her.

I'm not gonna lie I feel a little threatened when she's around. She's the only person who knows him like a open book.

Also now that I think I'm in love with him, I don't want her all over him.

"Well hello to you too" I hear Princess mumble while I walk upstairs.

When I reach Jayceon's room he is in sweat pants, laying on his bed.

I roll my eyes seeing he has no shirt on.

"Where's your shirt? " I ask as I walk in the room.
He looks up and sees me, "Nigga don't be coming in my house asking me questions, without greeting me first."

I sigh and go over to him and straddle him.
"Hi baby " I say, he laughs and says "wassup."

"I wanted to check up on you, but first I have three questions."

"What is it? "he asks.

"One can I have a kiss ?" He lightly kisses my lips and I smile. "Two why is Princess here , and three why does she look like you guys fucked before I got here ?" I continued

He moved me off of his lap and walked to his dresser, picking up a rolled up blunt. He started laughing while he lit it. I looked at him confused.

"You come to my house, and ask me why my fucking best friend is here" he says turning to look at me. "Then you ask me why she looks like we just fucked" he takes a hit and blows it out "that's funny" he says.

" I'm sorry... I  - I ...."

I couldn't say anything I was just shaken up at the fact that he was probably mad at me, and I knew what he was capable of. I also didn't want him breaking up with me.

"You can't speak now?" he says, " stuttering and shit .... maybe you need to get the f- f- fuck out of my h-h-house " he mimicked how I stuttered, and I felt like a complete idiot.

I got off his bed and went downstairs heading to the door. As I passed the kitchen I saw Princess eating pineapples while smiling at her phone. I scoffed and walked out the door.

*
*
When I got in my car I got a call from my friend Claire telling me she wanted me to meet her at the mall.

While I headed there I got a text from Jayceon.

My Baby👅💗💦: Ion know why you're ass don't trust me, but don't question me in my house again! Don't ask me why I invited Princess, because it's my house and I invite who ever the fuck I want. Your my girlfriend, and shit but all that assuming I'm cheating shit I'm not with it, so either stop, or get a new man. She was in my shirt cuz she didn't have anything clean here, and we were play fighting before you came and that's why her hair was messed up. I really don't need to be explaining shit to you, because you suppose to trust me .... and it's obvious you don't. I'ma explain anyway because you're my girl and I'm suppose to be communicating and shit with you. Don't text me back ... cuz you probably gonna respond with some dumb shit ,and ruin my high.

If I didn't feel bad I definitely did now. I sighed pulling up to the mall to meet with Claire.

*
*
We bought a couple of things from Forever 21, H&M, Zumiez , American Eagle, and Pink.

We were now sitting in the food court, eating Panda Express. I was explaining to Claire the situation, that occurred less than three hours ago.

"What the hell is wrong with you Tiana?" I sighed, and she continued. " It doesn't matter if you think you love him or not that's his best friend , he not gonna get rid of her for you."

Ouch!

"Even though it did look skeptical you could have went about it a different way. But.... you gotta make it up to him, ... and if you really want this girl gone ..." She smirks "I'ma help you but ... keep your opinions to yourself."

I smile and nod my head. I go around to take a picture with her, and I post it on the gram.

We get up and start heading to the exit.

Crystal POV:

I'm sitting with my now boyfriend Anthony at the food court, talking about random freaky shit.

"So you gonna wear that thong for me ?" Anthony asked

I laughed, "you'll soon find out. "

He sucked his teeth before eating his Philly Cheese Steak from Charley's.

I started picking at my sandwich, until I hear "her name is Princess, they're best friends and I don't trust her. " I tilt my head back to hear clearer. The voice was coming from the table behind me. "She's all over him all the time, I went to his house today and she was in his shirt and her hair was messed up. Now you have to approach Jayceon a certain way cause he a hood nigga, but when I asked the nigga basically threw me out his shit."

I rolled my eyes recognizing that bitch Tiana's voice.

Anthony saw me and was about to ask what was going on, but I moved my hands to my mouth signaling him to shut the fuck up.

He sucked his teeth, and I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you Tiana? " I hear a unknown voice say. "It doesn't matter if you think you love him or not, that's his best friend he not gonna get rid of her for you. "

I silently laughed cause she was speaking the truth. Also what this girl know about love with Jayceon, she gets on my nerves and I don't know her that well.

"Even though it did look skeptical you could have went about it a different way. But ... you gotta make it up to him, and if you really want this girl gone .... I'ma help you, but keep your opinions to yourself ."

I wanted to get up and punch these bitches. I decided on not to, because they would know I was listening.

It was a silent for a few until I saw them walk past us. I turned my head the other direction so they wouldn't see me.

When they left Anthony asked "So what are you gonna do?"

Now me and Princess might not be close all the time  but she's the closest thing I have to a best friend.

"Ion know but they got the wrong bitch's best friend" I stated