Travis Stoll |🃏| It Was Funny Before It Backfired

Collaboration w/ mylifeasahalfblood

•••

It was a day like any other day at Camp where you just woke up and carried on with your daily routine. And knowing you, your hair might have looked as if Poseidon had just sent a massive tornado though it, making it messy, tangled and unkempt like a wild forest, so you went to a nearby mirror to calm it down. After sleepily combing down a strand or two, it took you some seconds to realize that your hair wasn't in its normal color. Instead, it was a light shade of blue.

Blue.

Blue...

BLUE?!

Your mind stopped as you stared widely at your own reflection, taking in the fact that your hair wasn't in its original color. Your hands dropped by your side; the comb was long forgotten on the ground. As soon as your brain had inputted the foreign information into its hard disk, it commanded you vocals to produce a blood curdling scream that might have woken up the dead from their sleep.

Oh, my Gods. How am I supposed to face my friends like that? What am I supposed to do? What if it is permanent and- You heard a knock on the door, and not wishing for someone to see you like that, you took your hoodie, covered your hair and opened the door that presented to you one of the Stoll brothers which either of them was the most likely responsible to have your hair dyed.

"What do you want, Travis?" You questioned, taking a wild guess on who the brother in front of you might be. "Connor? No, Travis- I mean Con- Ughh, anyway, everyone went to breakfast; no one is here."

"Good morning to you, too, (Y/N)." He chuckled. "I actually came here because I heard someone scream, but there's no one, but you. So, what happened? And I'm Connor by the way."

"Don't act innocent! It's either your fault or your brother's!" you snapped, crossing your arms defensively.

"What are you talking about?" He tried pursing his lips to hide the smile that threatened to escape. But you knew anyway. Who would prank the hell out of anyone even if it was amidst a war or an apocalypse? Heck, they'd prank the enemy or zombies if they had the opportunity to.

You rolled your eyes, not buying any of the innocence he was emitting and knowing that he will not admit his doing any time soon. "Bye, Connor." You sighed, shutting the door with a little more force than usual.

"I'm Travis though." You heard him yell just loud enough so you could hear him from the other side of the door.

"Idiot."

"I heard that." He laughed.

After a while of trying to get rid of the hair dye, you gave up. You tried to wash it off using various brands of shampoos and tried to dye it again using another dye, but none of your attempts worked. You sighed, pulling the hoodie up to cover your hair and went to have breakfast.

After stuffing your stomach with delicious food, you headed to the Hermes cabin and stood in front of the twins, your eyes darting from one twin to the other for a good two minutes until one of them broke the silence.

"Hey, (Y/N). How can we help you?" He asked.

"Are you Travis?" You asked, quirking an eyebrow. The said Travis gave his twin a side glance and then nodded.

"Okay, then. Come with me, Connor. I have something to discuss with you." You grabbed the other twin's hand, dragging him out of the cabin. "See you later, Travis." You shouted over your shoulder before continuing to drag Connor along.