"Slow down, baby! Let's not choke on it, alright?"

"But it's so good! It tastes like banana! What is it?"

"I just added some nesquick Banana flavor, you like it?"

"I love it! Can you do it like this all the time?"

"Maybe not all the time, how about when my baby is being extra good?"

"Looo! No!"

"Those puppy eyes and that pout won't help you. I'm not stupid, we'll be living with Dinah, and I know how you two always get when living in close quarters, so if you want the yummy bottle, you just got to be good."

Camila let out a long sigh, and started seeping on her bottle slower.

"Well, that's a nice change of pace."

"Well, I might as well savor it while I have it."

It took everything out of Lauren to not burst out laughing at her dejected tone.

"I guess you really took a liking to writing lines in the end."

"Ugh... No lines, Lo!"

"Oh don't worry, if your wrists get too tired, I'm sure your bum will be able to take over without a problem."

"Noo! I thought you liked my bum!"

"Oh, I do love the Booty dearly, and in any capacity: looking at it, touching it, kissing it, spanking it... It's all good to me!"

"But it's not my fault if we have a different way of defining "being bad"!"

"Oh, and what's your definition of being bad then, little one?"

"...Well... When I forgot to put on my seatbelt or when I threw a tantrum that was bad."

"So far we agree..."

"But the itty bitty shenanigans we do with DJ are not bad...It's just... fun!"

"Yeah, locking you into a suitcase must have been so much fun!"

"That happened only one! Most of the time it's just little things!"

"Like recreating the Circle of Life scene at 2 in the morning in Ally's room?"

"Yes!! See? Just fun!"

"So waking up a fellow band member that needs sleep is fun, little girl? And that's without mentioning that you two weren't in bed either in the middle of the night, during one of the rare stop we get to rest properly!"

"Well...It's still like 75% fun..."

"Sorry, we have a zero bad behavior tolerance policy going on."

"...But what are we supposed to do, then? It gets so boring to be here! You guys seem to be dealing so well... I don't want to sound ungrateful, but we're basically always stuck in buses and rooms in-between performing! We may get like a little trip outside, but then again, with our lack of security those outings tend to be cut short all the time... I can't even remember the last time I was able to peacefully walk around a park! You have to admit that freely going around like we did those past days is a rarity!"

Somehow it felt so good to be able to get that off her chest. She loved their fans, she knew she owed nearly everything to them, but the fact remained that some days it felt like she had sold her soul and life away to be part of this group... It was not the fans themselves, but being part of the entertainment industry was certainly a burden to bear. The pressure put on them was insane, sometimes she felt like she would just cave in. Each and every aspects of her life controlled and then commented upon. Her stupid pranks with Dinah felt like a little breath of air. The only form of rebellion they could afford at this point...