Chapter 15

August 16, 1922

     It's been almost a half of a year since (Y/n) had started dating Percival. They weren't official until late March. Their first date was a fancy dinner which Percival had treated (Y/n) and walked her home. It ended with a sweet and short kiss, (Y/n) being flustered and Percival slightly surprised by his own actions. But they both smiled slightly as they said their good nights and goodbyes. Their second date wasn't until early May, because of how tight their schedules were with work. But between March and May, the two would always exchange stolen glances, kisses, or smiles when they had the chance and privacy. Which was another thing. Nobody had started to expect their relationship until mid June,  since (Y/n) and Percival wanted to keep professional and let their relationship be found out naturally. Unlike Queenie who knew from the start just from reading their minds, but she promised to keep it a secret and let it be found out naturally.

     By mid June, gossip started to spread amongst everyone about the relationship between the  two Aurors. All bets were off once a trainee saw the two at a bakery together. (Y/n) got custard on the side of her mouth, Percival wiped it off with his thumb which he then licked off. She blushed madly and he smirked, letting out a small laugh as he placed a short and tender kiss on her lips. No one dared to bring it up to the two after that. But (Y/n)'s best friends and other female colleagues told her how happy they were for them. Tina being completely shocked by the news and irritated that (Y/n) hadn't told her sooner and Queenie knowing when she didn't.

     Date nights were rarely a thing, counting on how much work they had. But their dates were often. Their dates being a stroll through Central Park or New York, dinner or lunch at all sorts of restaurants, or a trip to the bakery since (Y/n) found it quite an advantage with Percival having a sweet tooth. Percival was the one who would almost pay all the time, no matter how many times (Y/n) would insist on paying. But he would always whisper in her ear, "Let me treat my doll to lunch, I enjoy spoiling you whenever I get the chance..." This is what would make her let it go all the time, begrudgingly. But (Y/n) would pay sometimes since Percival didn't keep any No-Maj money at all. 

     Whenever the two go out, hand in hand with entangled fingers together, others who pass by on the streets would look at them and just envy their cute relationship. But from June to August, their relationship is still better as ever. Although, the thing is that they haven't had any intercourses since they started dating. It never really came to them until a week ago.

     Percival and (Y/n) were taking stroll through Central Park after a lovely dinner. He was walking her home until they were passing by an alleyway where two teenagers were in the middle of intercourse. They were either No-Maj or magical but neither of them cared. (Y/n) just  looked at them, too stunned to say anything as she mentally face palmed, hard. But Percival put two fingers to lips and whistled obnoxiously loud to get their attention before he gave a stern order, "You two hormonal punks, go home. Immediately." Flustered, they nodded nd quickly redressed themselves. Percival puts his hand on the small of (Y/n)'s back to encourage her to walk away. The walk was silent and awkward. But (Y/n) let out a small laugh.

     "Why the alley? Out of all places in New York." Percival shakes his head.

     "Ridiculous."

     "And 'You two HORMONAL punks'?" She says looking at him with a laugh. He can't help but smile slightly.

     "Well, its true isn't it?" She nods in agreement. 

     So up until now, after talking about going perhaps further into their relationship a day after that night and agreeing, the two laid on the bed in (Y/n)'s room in her apartment , making out for the first time ever since they started dating months ago. What started as a simple cuddle on the couch, to simple and innocent kisses; which then turned to a heated make out session. Percival licked (Y/n)'s bottom lip, begging for entry. She shyly grants him permission as he sticks his tongue in her mouth, their tongues fought for dominance in which he won. Percival explored and claimed territory in her wet cavern as she moaned softly in the kiss. He pulls away and kisses her jaw and down to her neck. He lays kisses all over her neck until he found her sweet spot. (Y/n) let out a soft moan and bit her bottom lip as he sucked, nibbled, and kisses that tender part of her neck until he created his mark of property.

     "Percy~..." (Y/n) moaned out, that was also something Percival only let (Y/n), and (Y/n) alone, call him. He pulls away from her neck and runs his large hands up under her shirt before taking them out. He's about to take it off before he stops and looks at (Y/n).

     "Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop if you want." He says, sincere and worry in his features and eyes. She smiles at him reassuringly and nods.

     "Yes. I want you to be... my first..." She mutters the last part quietly in slight embarrassment. Percival smiles and takes off her shirt. Her black bra exposed. (Y/n) blushed madly as Percival reaches behind her to unclasp her bra. He nibbled her earlobe as he says sincerely, lowly and huskily in her ear.

     "It's a true honor to be your first, (Y/n)..." He successfully unclipped her bra as the straps fell from her shoulders, "You're are absolutely beautiful, kitten..."

{Time Skip (Ha! SUCKAS...!!!)}

     "Just stay for the night..." (Y/n) whined as Percival was dressing himself. He chuckles as he kissed her.

     "I can't. No matter how much I'd love to. But I don't have my clothes here nor other things of my own here. Besides, I didnt want you to do the walk of shame." He says before kissing her forehead.

     "Well, I don't want you doing the walk of shame." She says with a pout as she brought the covers closer to her bare chest. Hickeys are seen across her chest and neck, made by none other but Percival himself. He chuckles and ruffles her hair.

     "I'll be fine. Now get some sleep. We still have work tomorrow." He says. She nods and lays down to sleep. He kisses her temple, "Love you, doll. See you later..." She smiles softly as she drifts off to sleep. He lets a smile slip and then starts to walk out. The walk of shame was mostly and solely Percival's own experience. He was not remotely ashamed, walking back to his own apartment at two in the morning. The August heat was sticky and oppressive, and the lingering stench of sweat and sex made his actions obvious to the few people whom he passed. He kept a stern poker-face the entire time, but inside, he was smiling.

A/n: The shameless bastard >~<! Vote and comment if you like! And most of this was kinda (or almost mostly (the ending more than likely)) from isaaclaheymate on tumblr from his/her (I don't want to assume and I don't really know, I apologize) head canons! They're really good! Aaaaaaand yeah!... It's one in the morning what am I doing with life...?