Chapter 13

(Y/n) closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the most unbearable pain to hit her as Percival quickly Apparated in front of her and deflected the curse. She slowly opened her eyes when she felt nothing and saw that Percival was protecting her. Tears well up slightly in her eyes, "Percival...?" He glances at her from over his shoulder.

     "I promised Queenie to keep you safe. I intend to keep my promises. But you just made it harder for myself, idiot." Percival says with a small smirk. Tina stands next to you.

      "I promised too. We all did. Because we knew that you were gonna disobey Madam President's orders." She says with a small smile. (Y/n) can't help but return that small and sad smile. Eddie scowls.

     "Well, I hate to be the one to ruin this sweet moment... But you're all in my way." He sneers and points his wand at a rock the size of a soccer ball, "Mobiliarbus." He mutters quietly so they don't hear and swiftly moves the rock flying towards Percival's head. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she lunged for him. 

     "Percival, watch out!" Everything seemed to go in slow motion as she had successfully got Percival down, but the rock hitting the side of her head. They both hit the ground, (Y/n) laid on top of Percival as she was out cold with blood dripping down the side of her head. His eyes widened as he felt sudden anger as he sees you in this condition. It's silent before a laugh is heard while Percival is standing up and slinging her arm over his shoulders and her head leaned onto his shoulder. Everyone looks at the source of the laughter, Eddie. Tina glares at him with her wand pointing at Eddie and Percival scowls as he looked at him with hatred.

     "I can't believe she did that! It was a very stupid move if I must say. What an idiot." Eddie says as he stifles his laughter causing Percival's blood to boil, "Gullible, ignorant, and stupid." He continues with a chuckle. Tina grips her wand as her other hand balls up into a fist.

     "Expellia-!" 

     "Stupefy." Eddie cuts Tina off as she suddenly froze and falls back with a stunned look on her face. The rest of the Aurors pointed their wands at him and white balls of light shot at them, which he easily deflected back at them. Thick ropes appeared out of thin air and wrapped around their bodies securely and they slightly lose balance as they fall to their knees. Eddie grins and throws his head back with a laugh, "Oh bloody hell, you guys are weak! You call yourselves Aurors?" He asks and continues to laugh, "My, I've never seen Aurors this weak. I don't whether to show you all mercy or-" Suddenly his body is forced down to the ground by a non-existent force. "W-What?"

     "Well, you forgot one Auror haven't you? And he's the boss of all them." Says a monotonous voice. Eddie could only glance up to see Percival.

     "You...!" He growls as he reaches for his wand. Percival takes it before he gets the chance and roughly picks Eddie up by his tie. Ropes appear out of thin air and wraps around Eddie tightly, making him vulnerable now. He scowls at Percival while he gave him a blank look.

     "Who are you really? You're definitely not Eddie Gluskin." Percival says putting his wand to the impostor's neck. 

     "Like I would ever tell you." He sneers. Percival sighs deeply.

     "Revelio." He says. Eddie's jet black hair turned dark brown, slicked back undercut grew on the shaved sides but was still neatly combed back. His sky blue eyes getting to a darker blue. Fairly toned skin with a calm demeanor. He was no longer Eddie. "Now, sir, who are you?" Percival asks. Before he could answer.

     "Jeremy... His name's Jeremy Blaire, Percival..." Says a weak voice. Percival Lois over at (Y/n) and they both see that she's half conscious and half unconscious. "You bastard..." She growls weakly as she could glare at him as best as she could. Jeremy laughs darkly.

     "Well, good job, (L/n). I congratulate you for still remembering me as well." He says with a casual smile before sighing, "You know. Gluskin and you would have been a great couple. Buuuut..." His voice gets higher at the end.

     "You're the one who killed him." She sneers as her fists clenched. He winks at her with a click of his tongue.

     "Bingo. Right on the money, (L/n)." 

     "So, Mr.Blaire, you're the leader of this group who you guys destroyed the town nearby." Percival says. Jeremy sighs with a shake of his head, he stayed perfectly calm as he looked back up at Percival.

     "Not exactly me. It was more likely the idiots who I led who destroyed the town. I told them not to when I had the feeling you guys were after us. I told them to lay low until you guys passed.. And as you can see, they didn't listen." Jeremy says with a smile.

     "Where are they? Your henchmen." Percival asks.

     "Dead. I killed them for the complete idiots they were for not following orders," He admits, "They're replaceable."

     "You never ch-changed..." (Y/n) spat with all her might but couldn't as she was starting to fall back into darkness. Jeremy laughs.

     "And you're still weak! You and Gluskin always were! He acted like he was a hero, like he would stop me. Well, we all know what happened to him." (Y/n)'s blood boiled as her fists clenched.

     "H-He was a hero! He did d-die a... Hero...!" She says before blacking out from all the build up of emotions, tears went down her face. All she could hear as she was falling unconscious was Percival holding Jeremy up to his feet by his collar.

     "Mr.Blaire, you're under arrest for murder, exposure of wizard kind, and destruction of many towns and family bonds..." Was all she heard before falling out.

{Time Skip: 4 Days Later}

     "How's she doing?" Percival asks Tina, who had recovered from being stunned. Tina looks up at him.

     "She's doing fine, Graves." Tina says, "I'm just hoping she wakes up soon." She sighs. Percival nods in agreement as they looked at (Y/n), who has been sleeping on the hospital bed for four days since the encounter of Jeremy Blaire, who's still in custody. (Y/n) stirs slightly in her sleep as she slowly wakes up. Her vision blurred before clearing. She sees Percival and Tina talking quietly, not to wake her up.

     "Tina...? Percival...?" She calls out quietly and weakly. They turn their attention towards her, relief washing over their features as they walked over to her.

     "Hey, (Y/n)..." Tina says gently and quietly, "How're you feeling?"

     "Like my head being slammed against the wall repeatedly..." (Y/n) mumbles before smiling slightly, "But beside that, I feel fine I guess..." Tina lets out a small laugh as Percival smirks slightly. Tina looks at him and her before standing.

     "I need to ask the doctor about something, be right back." She says walking out. It's quiet for a moment before (Y/n) breaks the silence.

     "Is Madam Picquery angry at me?" She asks, twiddling her thumbs nervously. Percival shakes his head.

     "No. She understands the situation we were in. So you can relax." He says. She nods and looked up at him. He looks at her as she pats next to her on the bed for him to sit. Percival thinks for a moment before he does. He opens his mouth to say something before he feels arms wrap around him in an embrace. He looks down at (Y/n), who's hugging him, in slight shock, "Are you alright, (Y/n)?" She nods.

     "Thank you, Percival. For saving me." Percival sits there for a moment before he pats her head.

     "No problem, just don't do anything stupid again." She laughs slightly.

     "Can't promise you that." It was his turn to let out a small laugh.

A/N: Sorry for the long update! Hope you liked this chapter! Vote and comment if you want! Aaand yeeeaaaah....