Doctor Who?

"Ever since they took Doctor Who off of Netflix I don't know what's going on so could you stop with the spoilers Jess?"

"Well fine then. Be that way."

Jessi has been my best friend for a while now after she moved to this town a couple years ago. She was an absolute brat but she was genuinely a good person. She always had my back.

One time after a nasty fight with my older sister Jess snuck into her room and put super glue on her toilet seat and than put green hair dye in my sister's shampoo. My sister is blonde. To this day I swear I've never heard a scream so loud.

I'm smiling just remembering that, but my smile is quickly wiped away when I feel myself lurch forward and I stumble into the last person I ever want to see in the morning.

"Hello Cas, falling for me again I see." Purred Ryker.

"Ryker my dear, the day I fall for you is the day my cold dead body is flung into a grave."

Ryker was your typical bad boy. Full of charm, sass, and pure douchebaggery. Other than all that he was nice.....if you had a nice rack that is.

"You have to pick me up tomorrow. Remember that." He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'll be there at 8 am sharp. You better be ready." I replied.

Ry may have been a thorn in my side but I had a debt to pay with him so I had no choice but to be around him when he needed something.

He nodded and than walked off.

I looked at the time and realized I was going to be late to my next class of the day world history. I decided to take a short cut I never use and ran.

I ran so fast that when I collided with someone I fell on my butt and dropped everything I was holding.

"I'm so sorry!" I gasped hurrying to gather my things.

"Its ok"

That voice sounded so familiar.

I looked up at my mystery person and my jaw dropped in recognition and shock.

"Xander!?"

"You again?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 09, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

She's My Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें