Chapter 1: Arrival

edit: hi I just wanted to say that I wrote this like 5 years ago when I was obsessed with anime and just as a warning this story is actual garbage don't read it it's super cringe and there's tons of mistakes bye
***

''Let go of me!!'' I screamed.

My (h/c) hair was whiping back in the wind as I caught the glimpse of the man that was kidnapping me. I had no idea who he was, and why he was taking me, but all I knew was that I wanted to go home and be no where near this man. All my screaming hadn't worked, and we were nearing a dock as I could smell the scent of the salty oceans and hear the splashing of the waters.

''Can't you at least tell me where we're going!?''

My question was answered as he quickly ran up to a ship that was hoisted at the docks, and yelled to his men,'' Hoist the sails and get this ship going! They're going to find out what we stole soon!''. He set me down gently, even though he seemed like a man that would be barbaric considering he kidnapped a teenage girl. I finally got a clear look at my surrounding; we were on a ship. A ship that was leaving the port.

A ship that was leaving home.

How am I going to get off this stupid ship?!?

I started to panicked as I was looking for a way to escape. The only way out was, obviously, to jump into the murky sea water below. I analyzed the people around me.

How could I not notice? I'm on a ship with rum-scented men that are obviously pirates.

I'M ON A SHIP WITH BLOODY PIRATES?!?

How did I ever get into this situation? Well, it's technically not my fault, I was just sleeping like a normal person until some wanker decided to kidnapped me!.

I found the nearest person near me, which was a man in a shabby, stained white ruffled shirt with brown trousers on.

''Excuse me??'' I said as I tugged onto his shirt. He turned around, and I could see his outraged face. He had a scent of achochol, and was obviously drunk. He looked quite angered that I tugged his shirt.

''What is it you brat?'' he spat.

I felt so urged to strangle him right now, and it's not my fault. First of all, he's the one who kidnapped me. Second of all, he was being a total ass. Third of all, I'm already pissed. Which gives me all the rights to slap him right now. So that's exactly what I did; I bluntly struck him across the face. I mean who could seriously do that to me?

''I said excuse me, which doesn't give you the right to be such a twat to me! Now get me off this ship right this instance!''

He grabbed me violently by the wrist and pushed me back, causing me to crash down onto the filthy floorboards of the ship.

***

A/N:

Heyo!! This is my first fan fic... I hope I did okay...

And yes, I know this is in first person rather than third person, I just like first person because it captures the emotions and point of view more properly..I'm rlly sorry if it being in first person annoys you but bear with me

Anywho..

Thanks for reading!

Please give me suggestions if possible ^_^