Chapter seventeen

Chapter 17:

Liam's pov:

"Are you okay!?" I ask again. Once more, getting closer to this girl.

"Liam?" she asks.

Jessica. It's Jessica. Shit!

"Jessica! What the hell happened!? Are you okay!?" All these questions are flooding around in my mind. Then she cries. And cries and cries. I try to pick her up, but quickly pull back when she screams. Literally SCREAMS at the top of her lungs. Her voice cracking and everything.

"Liam just get me to the hospital, please!" She yells. This is honestly scaring me and I don't know what to do.

"One second babe, I gotta call Harry for the car," I say quickly.

Harry's pov: 

"Liam you've got to slow down, I can't understand what you're saying," I say into the phone.

"I found Jessica. I was walking and I found her behind a building. Something terrible has happened to her and I don't know what. She said to take her to the hospital. Please come quick she's crying and screaming in pain and I don't know what to do!" Liam says through the phone. 

"Okay. Be there in less than 5," and with that I hang up.

"NIALL! GO GET IN THE CAR QUICK! LIAM FOUND JESSICA!" I yell. And within seconds he runs past me, handing me the keys off the counter. We get in the car and speed to an alley and run back behind a building. 

"Help me get her into the car! Don't hurt her please! Be careful!" Liam's yelling out all these comands in such a worried voice...

Niall comes over to help us to help lift Jessica but immediately backs away back to the car, sobbing his eyes out.

"You can just lay her down on me," he says on his way back to the car.

Me and Liam get her in our arms with her only screaming once. We carry her carefully to the car and gently set her down in Niall's lap. Me and Liam jump in the front, me driving, and rush to the hospital.

"Guys, she's unconscious... And very pale. She's lost alot of blood," he chokes on tears, "I'm scared."

Liam's pov:

"We need a doctor!" I yell as we enter. Jessica fell unconscious in the car so Niall had no trouble with getting her out of the car and running inside with her in Niall's arms. 

"We'll take her over here, what happened?" the doctor says.

"We don't know, she left and we found her like this," Harry says.

"Okay. We'll get back to you guys with information in a bit," he says, then he leaves behind a room with a bunch of nurses and Jessica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For Jessica?" a nurse calls out in the waiting room. Me, Harry, and Niall all jump up and rush over to the door where the nurse is.

"We have found out what happened to her, and it's not good. She will be okay though. She's lost alot of blood, but we're getting blood transfered for her to become conscious again," the nurse says.

"Okay, so what happened?" Niall asks.

"She was raped, and kicked several times. Along with punched and slapped. Her head was slammed against walls and/or gounds many times. She has bruising to the skull and her left leg is broken along with her right wrist being shattered. She was cut open on her stomach many times, which is how she lost the blood. And her lungs are bruised horribly. We have checked to see if she might be pregnant from the rape, and it was negative," the nurse explains.

"Again?" Niall whispers.

"What do you mean sir?" the nurse asks.

"She was raped and beaten before," Niall says, just above a whisper.

"Oh. She is still unconscious, but should be awake in a few hours. If you're wanting to stay the night I suggest going home and grabbing what you need for a few days. She won't be released for 3 days if she wakes up in a few hours," the nurse says. We nod our heads and say our thank you's before getting in the rental car to get some stuff for the hospital.

Louis pov:

I come out of my room to an empty suite. I walk around and see no one. I hear quite snores coming from Zayn's room. I go and open his door. His room is a complete wreck. His clothes are thrown everywhere. There's holes eveywhere from him punching out his anger. There's a broken lamp and as I get closer, I notice his knuckles are busted up horribly and still bleeding.

The door to the suite opens and I hear footsteps. I leave Zayns room and find the other boys heading to their rooms.

"Guys where were you?" I ask.

"I found Jessica," Liam says.

"Horrible things happened to her," Niall whispered.

"She's in the hospital," Harry says.

"What? What do you mean horrible things? Why the hell is she in the hospital!?" My anger is rising.

"Go pack a bag. We're staying at the hospital until she gets released. You can see her when she can have visitors," Liam says.

"Liam, call management. We'll be missing our flight," Harry says.

I go back to Zayn's room and wake him up, explaining what I just heard and rushing to my room to pack.

Jessica's pov:

I hear beeping. I feel pains all over my body. I feel weight on my body. But I can't see anything. My eye lids are too heavy and won't allow for me to open them. I don't hear any voices, well except my onw of course. What the hell did I just say? I'm going insane.

Niall's pov:

She got raped. And hurt. And completely fell apart and almost died! And I wasn't there to help her! This is insane! She's literally dying and no one can save her!

No one can save her.

Liam's pov:

"Hi, we're gonna need to change our flight," I say to management through the phone.

"Why now Payne? Is is that Jessica girl again?"

"She got hurt and is in the hospital," I say trying to keep calm.

"Can't you just leave her there? Doesn't she have a home? What about this girls parents?"

"She got raped for fuck sake! Her dad died when she was 10 and her mom tried to kill her! She is dying right now, trying to live and you're telling us to just leave her! You can go fuck off cause we're staying with her." And with that said, I hang up.

Harry's pov:

"Come on obys! We gotta go!" Me and Niall yell in sync while we head down to the lobby.

"Niall, she's going to be okay. She's strong and she's gonna get through this. And we're gonna help her," I tell Niall.

He nods his head then goes to the rental car.

A/N

Woah, okay. Screw you management.

Comment, vote, whatever.