Chapter thirty- nine

Chapter 39:

Niall's pov:

"Niall, I'm so sorry for what all is happening. I haven't heard what's wrong, but I can definitely see it. I know you love Jessica and her being with Harry is killing you," El says grabbing my hand as my tears blur my vision. I only nod my head, telling her that she's right.

"But have you ever took into consideration that her seeing us together hurts her too? I see the way she looks at you, and trust me it isn't the happiest sight ever. Her eyes immediately become a new kind of shiny, showing her pain. She tries to keep her tears inside and that's why every time you look at her she is latched to Harry. She is trying to push the feelings for you to side and make the ones for Harry become visible," she explains. I hate talking about it, but all the same I love it.

"El?" I ask, my voice hoarse.

"Yes Niall," she answers back, so sweetly it reminds me of how innocent and hurt Jessica is.

"Do you mind staying the night tonight? I know it's alot to ask but you're the only who gets me right now and you-"

"Niall, it is my plessure to stay with you tonight," she says, a warming smile appearing on her face. She crawls up next to me under the covers. Before laying down, she pulls her pants off and takes off her bra, setting her clothes on the ground. I smile slightly as she bends over to reach the ground trying to gently place them on the floor. I barely see her underwear, but the bright pink lace is something I cannot miss. I quickly pull the lace just enough to get her attention, she turns around and immediately straddles my lap.She giggles a little, but then takes my shirt off.

I need this. I think to myself. And it's true. I really do need this. 

She throws my shirt on the ground and her hands find themselves in the back of my head, tangled in my hair, as I grab her by the waist and pull her closer to my body. My lips kiss her neck, trailing all over until I find her sweet spot, kissing it then gently biting it and running my tongue over it, a moan escapes her lips and I smirk ever so slightly and she pulls me closer to her.She crawls off of me a bit, just enough for her to undo my pants and slide them off, throwing them on the floor with the rest of our clothes. I gently grab her face and kiss her lips. Our mouths slightly open but our tongues are quick to battle. I win and explore her mouth as our lips move in sync; like a rythem to song that we are singing and harmonizing together.

(SEXUAL STUFF IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN JUST WARNING)

As we sit there, making out, I unclaps her bra and she gasps just barely in my mouth, causing me to stiffle a little laugh. She smiles and continues to kiss me, but I feel her hands fall from my hair to my stomach, then to the waistband of my boxers. I pull apart, taking her bra off and adding it to the pile of clothes. I was stuck staring at her body and how beautiful it is. It isn't scarred up like Jessica's, nor is it sickly like Jessica's. She pulls my boxers down and I grab ahold of her lace underwear, sliding it down slowly. 

Eventually, we both toss the clothing articles into the floor and I grab her and lay her down underneath me, as I position myself over her. She takes a deep breath and I kiss her to distract her from the pain she might feel as I enter inside of her. Through the kiss I feel her body rise and her nails dig into my back. I go slow and speed up slowly. She gasps each time I go deeper and I find more satisfaction and push further. She claws and scratches at my back and moans and whimpers as I go further. She arches her back as she and I cum at the same time. I lay down next to her, take off the condom and throw it into the trashcan next to the bed, and grab Ellie to lay mostly on my body. Although we were both exhausted, she stayed wide awake, her hand roaming my chest. I kept my eyes locked with hers until she finally broke graze to kiss me.