Chapter fifty

Chapter 50:

Jessica's pov:

"Thank you for driving me," I say quietly, getting out of Faith's car.

"Call me when you get home okay?" she asks, and I nod my head. I shut the door and walk quickly inside the airport. I pay for the first flight back to New York. Faith promised me she wouldn't tell the boys until I called her and told her I was home.Two hours pass until my flight is called. I quickly make my way back to the plane. Sitting in the middle so I don't look like much of an outcast.

I silently curse at myself for not grabbing any of my shit before I left the boys. I pull my headphones out of my hoodie pocket and plug them into my phone. I immediately turn on Moments, listening to it on repeat like I use to.

Niall's pov:

I sit still on the couch, starring at the ring. I am emotionless. I'm not crying. I'm not punching walls. Harry is, but in all honesty he has no reason to.

I need to find her. Faith said that she jumped out of the car on the way down the road and took off running and Faith couldn't catch her.

Bullshit.

I will find her, I just gotta think of where she would be.

Harry walks into the room, screaming, putting even more holes into the walls.

"Harry just stop. You have no reason to be mad, I do. But you don't see me punching walls do you?" I spit. Harry glares at me, hitting the wall again.

"Fuck off," is all he says to send me over the edge. I jump off the couch and my fist connects with his jaw. He stumbles back, but quickly recovers, kicking me in my stomach. I kneel over, ready to vomit, but he punches me in the jaw. I gain energy and throw my foot up, kicking him right in his dick. He then kneels over, allowing me to get him back. I grab his hair and pull his head back, giving my other hand full access to his throat. My fingers grip around his throat and I drag him to the wall.

"Don't you fucking tell Jessica what to do ever again. Because now she's not coming back. And neither am I," I spit. I throw his head back against the wall and run up stairs, packing as much shit as I can. I quickly go into Liam's room.

"Dude what the hell?" Liam asks, noticing the blood on my lip from Harry's fist.

"Um, I'm leaving. You won't be seeing me for awhile... I just gotta go find Jessica," I saw, looking Liam right in the eyes.

"What about One Direction?"

"There is no One Direction," I say. Without another word, I'm grabbing my bags and running down the stairs and jumping into my car, calling for the next flight to New York.

Harry's pov:

I hear the door slam shut and assume that Niall has left. I pull myself off the floor, yelling for Louis. He comes down the stairs and slows down once he sees my body.

"Haz what the-"

"Just help me up."

Louis grabs my arms and pulls me up, basically carrying me to my room. He opens the door and lies me on the bed. I'm pretty sure my dick is bleeding from Niall's kick.

(THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET AWKWARD)

"Lou, this is gonna sound bad, but will you see if my dick is bleeding?"

"What the fuck Harry!?"

"Niall kicked me in my dick you ass! Just check real quick!"

He undoes my pants, pulling them down uneasily. I see the disgust in his face as he does this.