Chapter eight

Chapter 8:

Jessica’s pov:

We pull up to a park; it’s the same one I was at a few days ago. He gently puts a blindfold over my eyes. Worry and shock run through my body as to now, I can’t see anything. Is he going to kill me!? Rape me!? What the hell!? He doesn’t seem like that kind of person...

“Niall! What are you doing!?” I ask, clearly scared.

“Puttin’ a blindfold on ya, what the hell does it look like I’m doin’?” he laughed.

“Well, why though?”

“It’s a surprise love,” He answers.

He helps me walk through…. Grass I’m guessing?

“Okay babe, take your blindfold off,” he says. I pull the blindfold off to see a table. On the table is a picnic basket with a blanket over it.

“Niall this is beautiful!” I say absolutely stunned. It really is beautiful. The pond is shining from the moon and stars and city lights. The table is simply placed by the pond to show off the night sky. It’s gorgeous.

Niall pulls me over to the table and starts digging out the food.

We’re lying on the blanket, looking up at the stars. My eyes are getting heavy and before I know it, my eyelids drop and I’m fast asleep.

Niall’s pov:

I look at my phone and notice it’s 8:12. We should probably start heading back.

“Jessica,” I say hoping to get her attention. No response back…

I get up and look over at her, she’s asleep. She looks VERY cute when she sleeps. She even snores a little. It’s not that noticeable though.

“JESSICA!” I practically yell, shaking her as well.

Nothing. 

I pick her up bridal style and gently set her down in the passenger seat of the car. I run back over to the basket and blanket. I throw the basket in the back of the car and place the blanket over Jessica’s body.

I start to drive down the road only to realize, she didn’t drive to Starbucks and I have no clue where she lives. I’ll just take her back to my flat.

Liam’s pov:

I came home at 8:34. Danielle said yes when I asked for another chance. I walk around the flat and notice, Niall’s not here. Right as I pull out my phone to call Niall, there’s a knock on the door of the flat. I quickly get up and open it.

“Niall? Why is- What?” I’m so confused right now.

“Can you go open my bedroom door? I’ll explain after.”

I quickly went to Niall’s room and opened the door. He gently set the beautiful girl down on the bed and kissed forehead. Then we slipped out of the room, Niall shutting the door behind us.

We walk into the living room area and sit on the couch. I stare at Niall while he looks at his hands smiling. He takes a deep breath and looks up at me, the smile gone and a different look on his face… sad?

“She fell asleep on the blanket when we were looking at the sky. I tried waking her up, but nothing happened. I started driving to Starbucks where we met up before the date, but realized she didn’t drive a car, she walked there. I wasn’t gonna just leave her on the streets. I don’t know where she stays. So I did the only thing I could think of, I brought her here with me,” he explained.

I smiled. Niall really does fancy this girl. I was about to say something, but he continued, this time worry all over his face.

“Liam, I don’t know if she has a home…”

“What are talking about mate?” I’m confused once again.

“I promised her I wouldn’t tell anyone, but you need to help me.”

I nod telling him to continue.

“When I first met her, she told me her mother kicked me out of the house.”

“What about her father?” I ask.

“He passed away in a car accident when she was 10. She said her mother kicked her out for self-harming herself and the teacher at school calling about it. Also, said that her mother never really cared about her, just abused her. She told me she was homeless and had nowhere to go… I can’t believe I’m just now remembering! I let her go back on the streets that night! I’m so stupid…”

 He said while putting his head in his hands.

“You aren’t stupid Niall, I know you care about this girl, you’re doing the right thing mate.”

He nodded his head, and that’s when I saw it. He’s crying. I made a decision right then and there. I’m going to help Niall with this girl. I pulled him into a brotherly hug while he cried. He loves her.