Chapter twelve

Chapter 12:

Jessica’s pov:

It’s Saturday night. Tomorrow I get to move in with Niall. I have all my stuff packed and I’m lying on the floor trying to sleep. My eye lids are starting to get heavy. Now everything’s black.

Harry’s pov:

“I’ll be back BooBear, I’m going for a walk!” I yelled while walking out of the flat. I walked down the sidewalk in silence. It’s almost 10 o’clock at night, so there really shouldn’t be any fans out.

But then I hear the screams behind me, I quickly pick up my pace, running at full speed, coming to a full out sprint.

My eye is caught on something though.

I turn around and see the fans quite far behind; I slip into the abandoned house. I look around, but I don’t see anything.

Then I hear quiet snores.

I slowly walked around until I find where the snores are coming from. There’s a girl lying on the cold floor. Sleeping.

I get closer. She looks super familiar. That’s when it hits me.

Jessica.

This girl is so skinny compared to the Jessica I know though. This girl isn’t really tan, she’s more of a pale color. And this girl is a brunette, not a blond. But it’s gotta be her.

“Jessica?” I ask.

She moves around a little, but nothing else. I decide to wake her up how I use to. Singing.

I start singing her favorite song,

‘Lately I’ve Been, I’ve Been Losing Sleep, Dreaming About The Things That We Could Be, Baby I’ve Been, I’ve Been Praying Hard, Said No More Counting Dollars We’ll Be Counting Stars, Yeah We’ll Be Counting Stars’

Once the last line was out of my mouth, she jumped up. She looked me straight in the eyes. Worry, shock, and confusion were clearly visible.

“Jessica,” I say relieved.

“Harry, leave now! I don’t ever want to see you again! You ruined my life!” she screams. Her words sent tears to my eyes, but I couldn’t find the strength to leave this place. Instead, I stepped closer.

“Jessica let me explain,” I plead.

“Hurry up,” she says.

I left to England to try out for the X-Factor. I was put into a boyband called One Direction. There’s me, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson. We’re here as part of our tour. I left without telling you because I didn’t want to hurt you, I should’ve known better and I’m sorry,” I explain.

Her face looks full of hurt.

“Niall Horan? No no no… Harry, I have to go,” and with that she picked up a suitcase and left. Just ran out the door. I fell to knees as the tears started spilling, pulling me into a sob.

Jessica’s pov:

I grabbed my suitcase and got out of there as quick as possible. I got to Niall and Liam’s apartment and knocked continuously until the door opened. Niall stood there in the doorway looking absolutely shocked and confused. He opened his mouth to say something, but I quickly made sure he couldn’t.

“He’s back Niall! He’s back! I don’t know what to do! It’s like all the hurt and pain smacked into my heart and I just want to die!” I sobbed into his chest while his arms were clung around my body.