Chapter eleven

Chapter 11:

Jessica’s pov:

I walked down the road, passing my “home” a few times debating on whether to go inside or not. About the sixth time I passed it, I decided to go inside. Huge mistake, everything came flooding back to me on how I had got to the point of me living an abandoned house. I started screaming, punching walls, screaming, and cutting. It’s my entire fault anyways. I should just die. Right here, right now. I have the blade in my hand, so why not just get it over with?

My phone buzzed signaling I got a new text.

From: Liam Your Bestie

Just wondering if you safely made it to where you’re staying. Get ahold of me if you need anything.

*Maybe  I shouldn’t end it all, not yet*

Louis pov:

“Niall, really it’s fine mate,” I say for like the hundredth time.

“Okay Lou, I’m just sorry,” Niall says quietly.

Its fine, I’m gonna go check on Haz, he was completely trashed last night and brought a girl home… Bye lads!” I yell leaving Niall and Liam’s flat.

I got to Haz, Zayn, and I’s flat. I didn’t hear Hazza, so I went to see if he’s sleeping. I open the door and see him sitting at the end of his bed staring at a photo.

“Hazza? You alright mate?” I ask. He turned to face me and I could tell he isn’t alright. His eyes are very red and puffy. He’d been crying for a while I guess. Then something clicked in my head. 

Jessica.

Was the Jessica I met this morning the same on Harry always talked about?

“Harry?” I ask.

He just looked at me.

“Can I see a picture of Jessica please? You always said how beautiful she was, but never showed me.”

His eyes are starting to form fresh tears but he gives me the photo he was just looking at before I came in.

The girl in the photo looks identical to the girl I met at Niall’s, except the girl from this morning has brown hair and the one in this photo has bleach blond hair.

Maybe she dyed it?

But the girl in the photo is much more tan than the girl I saw at Niall’s. Hmm… I give the photo back to Harry. He smiled at it before breaking into sobs, “This was taken the day before I left. I should’ve told her. She wasn’t in good hands, she could’ve come with me and she would’ve been safe. God knows what happened after I left and it probably isn’t anything good. Louis why didn’t I tell her!?” he asks… very loudly…

“HazzaBear, you didn’t want to hurt her. It’s okay Harry. It really is. I’m sure she’s safe now,” I didn’t tell him about Niall. Wait, so that’s why Niall said if she doesn’t move in with him she could get killed… Because she’s not safe! Duh!

Harry’s pov:

How could I just leave her? She could be dead for all I know! Her home wasn’t a safe place and I just left her there alone! I’m such a horrible person. I should get hit by a bus or something. I don’t know what to do…

Jessica always told me how she wanted to die. That if her mom wouldn’t kill her soon, that she’d do it herself. I knew what condition she was in, and I just left like it was nothing.

I’m a piece of shit.

Louis pov:

I sat there as I watched Harry sob into his hands, his body shaking fiercely. I rubbed his back for a while, but it wasn’t helping. I hope Harry isn’t like this our whole trip.

Niall’s pov:

To: Jessica

Hey! Good news! You can move in Sunday!! So excited! See you soon love!

Today is Friday and I cannot wait until Jessica moves in, I have rearranged my room and emptied some drawers for her stuff. Jessica will finally be in a place with loving people.

A/N

Sooo… What do you guys think will happen?