"Yeah, I'm great. Just thinkin' a bit, that's all." I smile at her. She is sweet, beautiful even, I just don't see her that way and vise versa. She's too kind for my liking. Honestly, it excites me when Ariana is sassy and rude. I love it so much. Perrie is just different but fits perfectly in the position that I call a friend.

"Well, what about?" She asked, sitting in crisscross form in the middle of my bed. She smiles at me, eagerly and gestures me to speak out what's been inside my head. "I'm all ears."

"Well. . . I have been seeing this girl and-"

Perrie interrupt, "Oh, Ariana Grande right?"

"Yes. . ." I said. "You knew?"

Perrie smiles. "Of course I know. You're always with her, it's all over E-news. And It's kind of hard to find a magazine without both of your faces on it."

I chuckle at the comment. "Yeah sorry about that. Paparazzi just won't leave us alone."

"I totally understand." She agreed. "So continue, I know there's more you're wanting to say."

"I love her, I love Ariana." I admitted to her. Perries eyes widen for a moment and and then she smirks.

"Mmm, So you dropped the L bomb, eh Zayn?" She giggles, amusing herself. I crack a smile at her.

"Yes, Perrie. I dropped the L bomb." I chuckle but then go into all seriousness. "Over 6 years ago, I did."

Her eyebrows scrunch in confusion. We sit in silence for a few minutes. Should I have said that? I watch her rosy cheeks disappear into a pasty, pale color. She opens her mouth a little and it widens even more once she puts the pieces together.

"How old is Ariana's daughter?"

I corrected her, "Our daughter is 6 years old, Perrie." Her mouth still hangs wide. "Shut your mouth Perrie, wouldn't want to swallow a fly, would you?"

"Now freaking way." Perrie said in disbelief but something tells me she already knew. "Zayn Malik has a child before I do, gee who would've knew?"

I chuckle, relaxing when I realize she's joking. "Delaney is her beautiful name by the way."

"You have to tell me everything! How'd you meet? Where? Is Ariana nice? Wait, of course she is you're in love with her! Spill it, spill everything." She smiles eagerly.

"Okay, I'll tell you everything. But only on one condition. . . "

"What?" She asked curiously.

"You can't tell anyone anything. Not even your band mates, okay? Ariana and I will tell the world when we're ready." I said sternly and when she nods with her pinkie out, I know I can trust her. I take her pinkie in mine and grin.

"I promise, Zayn."

--

Ariana's POV:

My mom brings a bowl of tortilla chips into the living room and places it on the coffee table that sits in the middle of all of us. By us, I mean my mother of course, Delaney, Frankie, and I. It's 10pm on New years eve and Delaney is struggling to keep her eyes open. Even though I told her she'd fall asleep, she fussed that she would be able to stay awake through the new year.

I had originally planned to go out with Zayn but his managements ideas begged to differ. I am still upset, as pathetic as that sounds, but you can't blame me.

I poked Delaney's side and she opens her eyes. "I told you you'd fall asleep baby." I said, giggling and she struggles to even keep her eyes opened long enough to look at me.