Chapter 1- Goodbye Ohio

"So you're leaving forever?"
I feel my tears well up as I look into the eyes of all the buddies I will be leaving behind.
"I'll come back to visit I promise!"
"Do you have to go?!" Sara cries as she hugs me.
"Yes, my whole family is moving. But I promise you I'll come back! We can video chat, call, text, snail mail.."
"Ew! Snails?!"
I giggle at the thought.
"Snail mail means it goes through the mail. It's really slow compared to texting or emailing. Like a snail. But you can send objects and handwritten letters. I say it's worth the wait!"
"Knock knock!" I hear a familiar voice through the door.
"Asher! what are you doing here? You already moved back to Philly."
"Yeah but we still needed to take care of a few things back here so I couldn't help but come back and see you."
I smile at him.
He looks so cute in that Villanova snapback and Nike t-shirt.
"How the heck did they let you in here?" I ask softly as I wrap my arms around him.
"They didn't. I let myself in." Asher laughs, followed by a squeaking noise.
"Oh, Asher...come on. You know I'm moving this weekend, you can't wait that long to see me?"
"Apparently I can't."
"Asher..."
Man I love this kid to bits...
"Aly!"
Oh no, I hear Mr. Edwards coming.
"Hide!" I whisper-shout.
"Where?!"
I nearly push Asher into the closet and lean against the door.
"Oh, Hi Mr. Edwards!"
"Aly Roth, here's your college recommendation letter. I'm sure going to miss you, kid."
Today is the last day of junior year, and since I am moving to Philadelphia this weekend EVERYTHING has to get done this week. Normally people get letters of recommendation senior year, but since I'll be at a new school and all, I needed to get mine now.
"Thank you so much, Mr. Edwards! I'm going to miss you too!"
We hug.
"You're something special, Aly. Always remember that."
That really means a lot..
This club has been around for about three short years, but I am really proud of what we have done.
"Ok, Aly? Is the heart to heart over?"
Mr. Edwards and I both stare down Asher.
"Asher Westman?"
"Um, maybe I should go.." Asher laughs as he blinks a few times.
"Yeah, you should." I tell him as I narrow my eyes.
This is going to be a nice long summer with my wonderful Asher 😍😍😍
--------------------------------------------
A/N: yay first author's note!!! I finished roughly the first half of this sequel, so I think this would be a good time to release chapter 1! Hope you enjoy!! 😀

😘-Champ613⚽️🏀🎾🏐🏈