I run right outside after I say goodbye to my mom and we rode to the party.

*****************************************************************************************************************

The party was held at a teen night club, Club Space. As soon as you pull up there is a huge sign that says 'Take Me To Space'

"OMG,OMG,OMG, O.M TO THE DAMN G!" Liz shouts as get out the car. Liz is wearing this beautiful white dress that made her look like a little pixie. As for Natilie it's always the same for her, something short and pink. She was wearing a skin tight long-sleeved dress that barely stopped at the middle of her thighs, her heels had to be about 10 inches tall, and this time she was pretty heavy on the make-up. As soon as we walked into the club we were embraced by loud music,people dancing and drinking. Natilie immediately went to the dance floor, whiile LIz practically dragged me to the bar.

"This place is awesome!" Liz squealed

"I know! I'm actually glad you bought me here"

"You just have to come out of your shell that's all."

"I've been trying to but it never works" I say a little disappointed"

"Well it takes time. You have to be fully ready, it's okay if you're not at the moment." Liz is the bestfriend any girl could ask for. She knew what to say when you really needed it, she was great at comforting, and had a great sense of humor.

"Hey" a guy with  brown hair and dark brown eyes says to Liz "I'm Jesse. I was just wondering if you wanted to dance?"

Liz looked at me as if to ask if she could."Go head. Don't let me be a party pooper"

Liz jumped up and grabbed his hand "Lets go!" He smiled at her.

I watched as they danced. Liz was grinding on Jesse and his body was moving along with hers'. They were on snyc. Even though I didn't know Jesse that well, they sure did look like a cute couple. I searched the room with my eyes for Natilie but before I could find her my eyes met someone's gaze. He had beautiful grey-blue eyes, straight light brown hair, broad shoulders, and muscles visible through his shirt. He saw my eyes roaming his body when he smirked and made his way toward me. Suddenly Natilie appeared infront of me.

'Hayden what are you staring at?" she asks me and before I could answer she already knows. "Damn! He is cute. I got this one. He's not into goodie goodies" she says primping

"Hello" he says looking directly at me.

"Hey" Natilie says as she steps infront of me, trying ot sound sexy.

"What's your name?" he says to me.