We walk into the house holding hands, I can't help but feel a bit intimidated. As we walk through the luxurious house, a beautiful women with caramel coloured hair walks to us with a big, motherly smile. "You must be Alex! Emmett and Alice told us all about you, it's lovely to finally meet you dear." She pulls me into a quick friendly hug. "It's great to meet you too. You have a lovely home." "Thank you dear. Now don't stand around here talking to me all day, you two go and have fun." She says with a gentle smile. I smile kindly in return as Emmett gently tugs my hand, "C'mon let's go up to my room." He leads the way upstairs. We stop in front of a door and opens it, "This is my room." He seems a bit nervous when he says it. I don't see why this room is amazing!

He takes my overnight bag and puts it on the bed

He takes my overnight bag and puts it on the bed. But he pauses, not moving or making any sound for a few minutes which makes me nervous I walk up behind him and place my hand on his shoulder, "Emmett? Is everything okay?" "Yeah, everything is perfect." He says as he turns and sits on the bed looking up at me with a worried look on his face. "There's something I need to tell you... and I don't know how you're going to react." "Emmett, you can tell me anything. I'm not going to judge you." He looks up into my eyes and takes a deep breath, "Alex..... I'm a vampire, so is the rest of my family." I stand there silent and completely still, trying to process it. I could tell he wasn't lying but... vampires? It's crazy. But if he's telling the truth... my thoughts are cut off by Emmett standing up and pacing around, "I knew I shouldn't have said anything, you're not going to want anything to do with me anymore." Shocked that he would think that, I stop Emmett from pacing by blocking his way standing as close to him as I can, "Emmett, I'm not afraid, it was just a lot to process at once. I mean, vampires? I just couldn't believe it, but I knew you weren't lying." He looks me in the eyes and brings his hand up to stroke my cheek, "How did I get so lucky?" He whispers and slowly starts to close the gap between our lips. The kiss turns passionate and he whispers "jump" roughly against my lips, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

And the kiss continues to heat up until I need to pull away to breathe

And the kiss continues to heat up until I need to pull away to breathe. I pull back and rest my forehead against his and smile. "There's more I need to tell you." "Go ahead, I'm not going anywhere." He grins and pecks my lips and speeds over to the bed and sits down against the headboard with me straddling him. "Wow." I say amazed, and winded, by his inhuman speed. He just smirks and pecks my lips again.

---- Time skip ----

Emmett explained everything to me, how his family are vegetarians, which is why their eyes are gold. That we're... soul mates, I blushed pretty hard when he told me that. He also told me about their gifts; Edward can read minds, Alice can see the future and Jasper can feel and manipulate emotions. Turns out the reason Edward was avoiding my twin like the plague was because she's his blood-singer, meaning it's difficult for him to control his thirst around her.

Now, Emmett and I are making our way downstairs to talk with the rest of his family. As we reach the bottom of the stairs, Alice comes bounding over, "ALEX!" and gives me a huge hug and I giggle returning the hug. "Hey Alice." She pulls back then grabs my hand, dragging me over to the living room where the rest of the family are. I smile to everyone and a handsome man with blonde hair walks over to me with his hand extended, "You must be Alex. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Carlisle." I shake his hand, "Nice to meet you." Carlisle walks back over to Esme and sits beside her on the couch.

Emmett pulls me over to sit beside Rose and Danny on the other couch, I smile at them, "Hey guys." "Hey Alex!" Rose says as she jumps up and hugs me. We smile to each other and sit down, our soul mates on either side of us.

After talking for a while, Emmett pulls me onto his lap when he notices I'm getting tired. As they continue talking, I slowly start to drift off, snuggled into Emmett's chest. "I'm gonna take her to bed." With that he lifts me up into his arms bridal-style and carries me up to his room. He sets me down on the bed and kisses my forehead, I open my eyes and smile. "You should get ready for bed." Emmett says as he gives me a chaste kiss. I smile at him and get up and walk over to my bag. I pull out my PJ's and go into the bathroom to change.

I walk back in and notice Emmett Laying under the covers in a white vest a grey joggers

I walk back in and notice Emmett Laying under the covers in a white vest a grey joggers. I run and jump into bed next to him.

I lay on my side facing him as I giggle

I lay on my side facing him as I giggle. He pulls me close by my hips, eyeing my shorts and biting his lip. "Sexy." I blush and look down. Emmett hooks his finger under my chin and gently lifts it up so I meet his topaz eyes. He leans in and kisses me lightly, then he slowly starts to kiss me harder, getting more passionate as we make out. I feel his cold hands under my top traveling up my back. He pushes me on my back and hovers over me with a smirk and starts kissing my neck causing me to moan. "Emmett, your family can hear us." He pulls back and smirks, "They've gone hunting, they wont be back until the morning. Then he quickly goes back to my neck, but I grab the sides of his face and pull him back to my lips, I trail my hands down his chest then pull on the hem of his vest, he gets the message and sits up to pull it off before quickly returning to our slowly escalating make out session.

After a while he pulls back, "We shouldn't do this, I could lose control and hurt you." I nod and kiss him softly to let him know I understood. He rolls over to lay next to me and I snuggle into his side and place my head on his chest as he puts his arms around me and kisses the top of my head, "Sweet dreams Angel." I slowly drift off into a calm and peaceful sleep.