Goodbye ((Reader x Sollux))

Nothing was making sense.

I was able to comprehend very little, until I saw his face. He rushed towards me, yellow-tinted tears staining his gray skin. He was saying something but I couldn't hear him. I smiled up at him, to the best of my ability. When I tried to move, I felt a sharp stinging sensation in my chest. Looking down I saw the blood, and immediately laid my head back onto the floor. Sollux was still beside me, now screaming I'm assuming. He looked a lot more frantic, though my vision was fading so I could have been wrong. I coughed, and warm red liquid filled my mouth until it flowed down my cheek. The stinging in my chest worsened, and I cringed in pain. I was obviously severly injured. My face contorted in pain as I tried to look up at Sollux. I mumbled out his name. He continued. I mumbled and murmured a little louder, causing me to cough up more blood. This seemed to get his attention, he came running to my side. He gently lifted me up into his lap, and cradled me and though it hurt, I wasn't against it. I wanted to be with him here and now. His golden tears fell onto me, and the warmth of them was almost comforting. He softly whimpers out my name, as his trails his thumb under my bottom lip, whiping away some blood. I smile again. Though there are no more words spoke between us, millions of phrases hang in the air. Many I love yous, apologies, and pleads of inevitable lonliness and depression. I wanted to say so much but at the moment, it hurt just to breathe. I wished he would say something, anything. But what do you say when you're holding the person you love in your arms as they slowly die?

Exactly.

My eyesight grew more dim by the minute, and I knew soon it would happen. Taking all the effort I could muster, trying not to show Sollux how much I was hurting as he cradled me in his arms, I shifted so I could see him better. I opened my mouth to speak but was just met by another mouthful of irony red fluid leaking out of my mouth. It stained his pants and the bottom of his shirt, but he didn't seem to care. I opened my mouth to speak again, and this time the words came out. " S-Sol, I'm sorry for doing this to you." 

He laughed sadly, and looked into my (e/c) eyes and said "iit'2 ju2t  blood, (y/n). iit wiill come out, dont worry about -"

"Not that. Sorry for this. For anything else I need to apologize for. I would make it up to you but -"

"Hey, no. Don't 2ay that. You'll be fiine, you hear me? You're goiing two be okay, and you can make iit up two me then."

I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. I knew he only said that for his benefit at the moment, but we both knew I was dying right then and there and would die any second now, and him telling me I would be fine was a slap in the face. I wouldn't be fine. More silence filled the air as him and I both knew what was happening. I felt it. It was now. Taking one more breath in, I told him what I've wanted to say for so long, "I love you, Sollux." I smiled at him, before my eyes fluttered closed, my smile dropped, and my body went limp. As he realized, he murmured my name again. " (y/n)?" He shook me gently. Growing more frantic, he began shaking me voilently and screaming my name, until he knew it was too late. I was gone. He hung his head in defeat as he hugged my body tightly to his. " (y/n), please, j-ju2t wake up." 

No matter how many times he begged me to come back, I never did. He lost me, and with me, he had lost a part of himself that never came back as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER REQUEST DONE!

Oh wonderful sadstuck. I am just better at sad stories whoops!

Anywho, y'all like Attack on Titan? I started a series of one-shots -much like this one- but for SnK now! So you should go check that out.

Stay stellar, and stay alive.~ :3