Stuck On A Meteor ((Karkat x Dave))

Out of all people, I get stuck on a fucking meteor with Dave SoFuckingIronicGirlsLoveMeSwaggy Strider. All day all I get from him are dumb questions or comments regarding his stupid "American" culture. Admittedly....some of it is interesting, but dear god when it comes out of this blonde asshole's mouth, I get irritated pretty damn fast.

So here I am, hiding in a room when Strider walks in and throws his arm around me. I spare him a glare before returning my eyes, not my attention, back to the .... well nothing. I wasn't doing anything when he burst in. It was quiet for once but so much for that.

"Hey Karkizzle." He smirks that dumb cocky smirk of his, and I fucking know he is up to something. Sighing, I smile forcefully at Dave as ask, "What could you possibly want this time, Strider?"

He puts both hands up, and shakes his head "Nothin', nothin'. I was just gonna ask how the fuck your weird ass troll quadrants work exactly? I mean I've gotten the basics of em, but wow that shit is tripping some major fucking balls-....bulge." He looks to me to see if he used bulge correctly. He did. But I still just spared him a shrug before asking what specifically he wanted to know about troll quadrants. I had to give Dave some credit, he did come to the perfect person when talking about this....though us being the only ones on this flying hell we call a meteor I guess he also had no choice. He pulls me out of my train of thought when he asks, "For the love of anything that is holy, how does a kismesissssssasdasdearedf thing work?"

"Kiss-may-sis, smartass. Not that hard. And what the hell do you mean how do they work?"

"I mean, how the fuck can I hate someone but love them at the same time? Conundrum right there."

"Strider, let me educate you. You do not love your kismesis at all, you just care enough not to destroy them completely. Hate....isnt quite right either, for the same exact reason. Your kismesis is someone you are fond of not being too fond of, I like to dislike you and I dislike liking you. Get it?"

He stops and kind of tilts his head, another shit eating smirk spreading across his face,
"So I'd be your kismesis? "
He runs his tongue over his bottom lip, and waits.

"Ew, no. I do fucking hate you. You can go be Terezi's kismesis or something."

"Maybe I will."
He crosses his arms over his chest and strolls away, still smiling.
"HEY WAIT. THAT ISNT WHAT I MEANT. SHE HAD A KISMESIS ALREADY! "

If I have to spend one more day with this prick,
I'll willing jump off of this meteor into a black hole or a fire.

Fuck Striders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavily inspired by the video included
Hope you enjoy
Didn't edit it so forgive the mistakes

Stay stellar, my homestuck homies