Morning After ((Dave X Jade))

Jade yawned as she her emerald eyes fluttered open. She stared up at the ceiling, attempting to recap what happened. 

We were home, laughing. What were doing? Why were we laughing?

Bits and pieces came back to Jade but large chunks were missing. 

Then somehow, we were kissing. I ran my hands through his golden hair, smiling into his silk soft kisses, as they trailed down from my lips, to my jawline, to my collar bones, all the way to my hips. He smiled up at me. His red eyes shining brightly, even in such dim late night light. 

Another chunk missing.

Tossing and turning, vibrations of pleasure shivered from my toes to each thread of hair in my head. Moans, laughs, giggles, and loud anticipated yelps filled the room. His heart against my chest, our heart beats both keeping perfect time together. Both of us, marking the other as our own. 

She smiled as she sat up, grabbing and crumpling the covers up to cover her bare chest. She looked around the room, her messy black hair, tangled like a birds nest, making her look like she had a lion's mane. The room itself wasn't any neater. Off-white pillows here and there, clothes drapped on doors and on the cieling fan, cream colored blankets thrown without caution. Her pale bony fingers reached down, and grabbed Dave's shirt. The fabric slid down her body, the shirts trim ending mid thigh. She slid out of bed, her feet landing with a soft thud. She made her way down the hallway, staring as her light feet contrasted the dark wood floors. She reaches the end of the hallway, and her fingers, each one having colorful reminders on them, rap around the corner of the wall as she peaks into the kitchen. It seemed cliche, but she was hoping Dave would be in there making her breakfast or something. She huffed out a little disappointed as she continued to tip-toe throughout the apartment.  Leaning into the main area, the living room, she saw no-one on the couch. Just the TV on, showing old morning cartoons. Stepping out into the open, she huffed out louder, crossing her arms over her chest. She frowned, and shook her head, until 2 arms wrapped around her from behind causing a high-pitched squeal to escape her pale pink lips.

"Shhh, it's just me." Dave laughed as he kissed her neck. She exhaled and stopped hitting him, as she placed her hands over his. 

"I couldn't find you. I thought maybe you were in the kitchen or in here or-"

"Or freshing up in the bathroom? I didn't want you to experience my morning breath."

She looked up and smiled at him, puckering her lips and closing her eyes. He chuckled at her, which made her give him a look, lips still puckered.

"You still have morning breath, Harley. Why don't you go freshen up, and we can go get something to eat when you're ready alright?"

Unpuckering her lips, she looked down and nodded, before turning to go down the hallway. She took 2 steps before Dave out-stretched his hand, and playfully touched Jade's butt. She looked back at him, letting out a surprised laugh. 

"Strider!"

"Don't take too long now, babe." He said with a wink, before Jade turned spun around going back down the hallway,face warm, shaking her head but still smiling widely to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Someone requested DavexJade fluff and I hope I delivered what you wanted! 

I guess Jade and Dave were drunk at home, they made love, and this is the morning after. I dunno. I hope you all liked it though. I am sorry for any mistakes! 

I STILL TAKE REQUESTS, ANY SHIP, ANY QUADRANT, ANY TIME. IF YOU WANT ME TO USE ANYTHING WHEN WRITING YOUR STORY, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ((NO MATTER HOW SILLY THEY SEEM)) DO TELL ME, SO I CAN MAKE MY STORY MORE SATISFACTORY.

thank you everyone, and stay stellar.