"Yeah, it sounds like some chick is telling someone else to stop." he looked at me, his eyes wide. "Dude, she sounds terrified!"

I motioned with my hand for him to move away from the door. He got the message and watched as I pounded my shoulder against the door. It moved a little but it took me a few tries to get the door open.

And then a girl screamed.

And what I saw next made me want to kill him.

Jessica's POV

"Jeremy, please stop," I pleaded with my attacker. After dating him for a little over two years, I knew he was relentless. He wouldn't stop until he had what he wanted. So I searched around the room with my eyes, looking for something, anything, that would stop him.

He looked at me with hunger in his eyes. But it wasn't the kind of hunger I wanted to see. It was a burning flame of lust. But he was obviously wasted. I was hoping this would make him dizzy or unable to keep me captive but I was wrong. He seemed to be able to hold his alcohol pretty well.

"And why would I do that sweetheart?" he asked, sneering at me with a cruel look in his eyes.

"Just stop. I'll scream!" I told him, hoping to sound fierce.

He laughed at me. He fucking laughed.

"Do you really think that will do anything baby? Do you think anybody will actually hear you?" he laughed again. A cruel malicistic laugh. "And do you really think anybody actually cares about you enough to try to rescue you? If you do, you're obviously delusional."

That's what Jeremy did. He tore down self esteem. Even when we were dating, he did that to me. I still don't know why I stayed with him. It must have been what he said. That I was never good enough to be with anybody else. That's probably why I stayed. But when I found him cheating on me with some whore two years ago, that was the last straw.

He took a step closer to me. And closer. Until he was close enough that I could smell the rancid beer on his breath. It was awful. He traced his finger on my bare arm that was showing.

"Oh darling, we could have been so could for each other." He told me, stroking my hair. I tried to turn my face so he wouldn't be within kissing distance of me, but he forcefully turned it back around.

"Oh no no. None of that. You are mine and you only do what I tell you." he told me. His hand moved so it was on my hip now instead of my shoulder.

"Stop! Stop it Jeremy!" I screamed at him, but to no avail.

But he didn't. His hand trailed back up, this time pulling my dress strap all the way down my arm.

I had always read about this type of thing happening in books and I had seen it in movies. But I never actually thought it would happen to me. I mean, what did I do to deserve my creepy ex trying to rape me??

So I summoned all my strength and freed my arms from his grasp. I guessed I had approximately 2 seconds before his shock turned to anger and I was screwed so I pushed him away as hard as I could, and ran for the door.

I heard a crash and then some cussing behind me but I didn't let that slow me down. But I forgot the door was locked. I hurried turned the old fashioned-looking lock up but those few seconds had cost me.

Jeremy grabbed my shoulder and turned me around roughly. I winced. It was definitely going to bruise tomorrow. He had blood all over his face. I must have pushed him into something sharp. But I was totally unprepared for what happened next. He punched me in the gut.

Not gonna lie; it hurt like hell. I felt like my insides were collapsing in on themselves. My chest was heaving with pain. But he didn't stop. He punched me again; harder this time. I could feel tears pouring out of my eyes and I whimpered. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground, hitting my head on the edge of the washer machine.

I couldn't tell what was happening to me, I just felt pain everywhere. I opened my eyes to see a familiar-looking guy bursting open the door. He took one glance at me and then looked at my attacker with a murderous look in his eyes.

And that was all I saw before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

********************************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^______________________

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!!!!!!! I AM THE WORST PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE A WHOLE LOT SOONER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I WOULD LOOOOOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING!

I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR READING! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK 😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AND I WOULD LOVE IT ADORE IT FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU FOLLOWING ME! 😉 THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! AND WE CAN HAVE RANDOM CONVERSATIONS ABOUT ANYTHING! THAT WOULD SO COOL!!!!

OKAY I'LL STOP RAMBLING NOW. I KNOW, IM WEIRD. BUT I JUST HAD ICE CREAM AND IM SO HYPER WHEN I EAT SUGAR :):):):):):):):):):)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF ICE CREAM?

RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY. IM GOING TO ADD THESE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS! LOVE YOU ALL!

AND IM DONE ;);););););););););)

~ henklenumberthree7

picture of barbara palvin on the side --> Jessica