Chapter 2

Jessica

"Ugh boys are such idiots." Jessica Tailipen said to her best friend Bekah.

"I would agree with that, but what's gotten you so worked up?" Bekah asked, sitting down at the lunch table, watching Jess slam her food down on the table.

"I was putting my stuff in my locker, minding my own damn business when stupid Cody Whessten came strolling down like he owned the place. He grabbed Allie Park and started making out with her right in from of my locker!" She said heatedly.

"Ew nasty!" Bekah responded. "With tongue?"

"With tongue," she answered.

"You can always put your books in my locker if you want?" Bekah offered

"Nah, thanks anyway. Tony's locker is near yours and he is nastier than all of them put together."

They both looked over at the douchbag table. Ryan was stealing some French fries from Hunter's tray while Cody and Derek were drooling over some whores at the cheer leading table. Jessica rolled her eyes and shifted them to Tony. Her eyes widened in surprise. He was already staring at her with a pensive look on his face. She raised her eyebrow inquiringly. He just shrugged, winked, and turned back to his table while she did the same.

"Hold the phone." Bekah squealed. "Anthony Michaels was totally staring at you!"

"Nah he totally wasn't Bekah. He was probably just looking at.. I don't know? the wall?"

"That was pathetic Jess. The wall? really? no he was definitely looking at you."

A muscular junior sat down at their table, his tray piled high with food. Brown wavy hair poked out from a baseball cap and green eyes stared at the two girls with a questioning look on his face.

"What are we talking about?" Blake Jacobson asked in his melodic voice.

"How Tony was just staring at Jessica." Bekah responded with a duh expression on her face.

"Gross don't talk to that prick! you could do some much better," he answered. "Just look at him! he thinks he owns the world,"

They all glanced at their table again. Tony had his arms behind his head and his feet up on the table. A bunch of cheerleader hoes had joined them.

"That is totally unsanitary. People do eat at the table! dumbass." Jess murmured. Blake laughed while Bekah put her hand on her chin and stared at the table with a dreamy look on her face. Jessica snapped her fingers in Bekah's face.

"Girl, snap out of it!"

"I can't Tony is just so hot! the way his blonde hair falls perfectly and his blue eyes just sparkle! its incredible! how could you not be into a hottie like him?"

"Okay Bekah he might be hot, but that's it. He is an arrogant asshole who only wants to fuck with girls for his dumb game. It is sick and makes me want to be puke."

"You're right," Bekah said, shaking her head. "He's not worth it."

"Good girl," Jessica said. The bell rang shrilly. "Let's go to class."

Picture of Jessica Tailipen on side --> played by Barbara Palvin