тнιяту-ѕєνєи

Taehyung, of course saw Jimin's photos. He still couldn't believe that Jimin loves him. He fought with himself if he should go to the coffee. What if this all is a prank? What if Jimin doesn't love him? What if Jimin is going to use him like Mark did? He quickly shrugged those thoughts off. Maybe he should really go to the coffee, maybe Jimin really loves him and maybe he will be happy again. He looked at the clock and heck never did he run out of his apartment that fast. He just got some minutes left and the coffee is over thirty minutes away. If he had trust Jimin and hadn't been such an idiot he wouldn't have been running late now. He ran for his life, he really didn't want to let Jimin wait, he doesn't deserve to wait after all the things he had done for Tae. He bumped into severeal people but he didn't care. Finally after some time which felt like hours he arrived. He tried to catch his breath, he really felt like dying. He heard that the coffee shop door was being opened, "Tae?? Are you okay?!". The latter felt someone crouching next to him, even without seeing the person he knew who he was. Just one person got that angelic voice, Park Jimin. Taehyung tried to look up to the elder, but his vision got suddenly blurry and he fell. The only thing he remembered was that someone screamed his name. After moments full of darkness he opened his eyes and he was greeted by his hyungs and the BTS members. "TAE MY BABY ARE OKAY??",Hoseok screamed while hugging the younger one. He tried to free himself from the bone crushing hug, "Hyung...I...can't breath". Hoseok quickly removed his arms and went back to Yoongi who slung his arm around the younger's waist. "So Taehyung what happened?", Jimin asked while frowning at him. The younger scratched his nape, "Uh well you see. I was running late and I didn't want to make you wait so I ran as fast as I could. Guess I am not made for running." He then smacked the younger's head," You got me worried as hell, don't you ever do that again". "We will let you guys alone now, have fun you two!", Jungkook said while dragging the other love birds out. It was quite for a while till Taehyung broke the heavy silence, "Jimin, do...do you really love me?". Of course Jimin was at first shocked at his question but then he smiled at the younger, "Of course I do! Didn't you see my photos I posted? Tae, I know we don't know each other that long but I really love you. If you allow me to be by your side I will show you how much I love and care about you everyday. You, Kim Tahyung, deserve so much more and I, Park Jimin, am willing to give you all my love.Please Taehyung-ah, notice my love for you. I never felt this way before, you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. So please tell me do you want to be officially mine?". Witout even hestiating Taehyung nodded his head,"Of course I will be yours." That one sentence made the elder so happy, this moment counted to the most beautiful moments in his life. He pulled Taehyung closer to hug him, they hugged each other for a while till Jimin let Tae go ,to lean into his lips. The kiss was full of passion and love, a kiss which will never be forgotten.

A/N
Wow that is the longest chapter I have ever written lmao next chapter will be the last one :)